Draft Profile Early reports on new draftees...

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Brander showed some promise at CHF yesterday.

Ryan has been off so far. Rushing his disposal and fumbly.

Ainsworth looks like he will make it as an AFL b-grader IMO. Doesn't look out of place.

Brayshaw didn't play much. But gov in an interview said he was so full of confidence that he has nicknamed himself Sugar (as in SugarBray).

There was a fair bit of love for him pre-draft on our board. I watched a couple of the Peel games, he is gun.

I thought he was the Best Fit for Collingwood but we went with a Lesser Need in X-Factor and Pace with Stephenson

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
They looked the goods and whilst they might not change the fortunes of the Saints by too much this year they look the type of high end talents that will take the team back to the top. Coffield might transition to midfield in the future or play midfield and fold back, he has backline general written all over him. Clark has special midfielder ability. Very early days but I think they are the very good and very complete players the Saints rebuild was needing and will take the pressure off Paddy, Gresham and Billings.
Yeah they certainly showed the other night why they were getting such big wraps internally, and they continued last week, with Newnes saying they'd looked as good and comfortable in their first preseasons as anyone had since he got to the club.

Coffield with 20 disposals and 6 intercepts (2nd-best for us, 2 of them intercept marks) from just 71% of the shortened game, and Clark just oozed class, skill and poise with pretty much every touch (hence going at 92% efficiency).

He already looks incredibly comfortable and proficient on his left and his technique there looks better than plenty who kick predominantly on that side. The fact he's really hard at it, tackles a heap and is versatile just adds to the mix.

If they perform to a similar standard on Thurs it will be extremely hard to not have both of the in the team from R1, especially since they bring some skills/attributes to the table which we need.

You guys would be very happy with Fritsch I imagine?

So did I actually.

I wanted us to take Stephenson. I know he can't kick but the rest of him is exciting.

Stephenson Kicking has been Quite Good Actually. As campbell023 said I thought it could been Worse going by some Reports about Jaiidyn's Kicking

getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
Bailey Williams missed his flight and rocked in looking like a mix of Karl Langdon in his playing days and Slim Shady.

Not the ideal first impression but like all draftees he is saying all the right things to make up for it.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
:)Jackson Hately's dad used to be Phil Davis's biology teacher. We'll be watching closely if Phil looks harassed to push for his inclusion.

:( Taking on the cursed no 11 jumper was considered to much for the teenagers and the mature Tommy Sheridan gets a huge task.

Previously held by Chad Cornes,Taylor Adam's, Jed Lamb, Jack Steele and Will Setterfield.

:DIf he turns it around the might be a life membership in it.

Back