Song Contest Part X, Host: SM, Theme: Acts You Loved As a Kid, Noms Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
james_hird.jpg

I'm free to do whatever it takes
Whatever I choose
And we'll beat the Blues if I want

I'm gonna have the good Thymo tonight!!

This is the other song I was considering, would probably rank in my top 5 favourite songs of all-time along with the one I actually nommed.

This is the other song I was considering, would probably rank in my top 5 favourite songs of all-time along with the one I actually nommed.

I nommed this thinking I was a podium chance but got like 1 vote. Closest to my most melty result.

I nommed this thinking I was a podium chance but got like 1 vote. Closed to my most melty result.
Yeah I was looking at that, only got 4 votes what a joke.

Was there supposed to be a rule about 'no previous podiums' for this round?

Chaisa finished 3rd in the LGBT round with Husker Du's "Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely"
No podiums preferred but I'm not checking. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Would prefer no podiums but I'm leaving it up to the nommer to check that. Artist double ups are ok.
Up to the voter whether or not they want to vote for the previous podiums.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to the voter whether or not they want to vote for the previous podiums or not.
No votes from me

Deserved penalty IMO for people who always lazily nominate an artist's most well known song

Husker Du have lots of good songs, but people only seem to want to play that one song of theirs. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of songs to choose from since 1955, maybe millions, and people wanna reduce everything down to an overplayed canon of 600 or 700 songs

Last edited:
Yeah I was looking at that, only got 4 votes what a joke.

It was whores and metal back then. Didn't stand a chance. Would do better now.

It was whores and metal back then. Didn't stand a chance. Would do better now.
I'd have thought Plugger would've given it more than 4 alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back