Competitions Ultimate Footy VI - This time, it's dangerous - Banter Thread

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did Clarence go #1?

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Lachie Neale at 23, the hell is wrong with the rest of you.
Everyone too busy reaching for rucks. Ppl seem to think because Gawn & Grundy went early (which they rightly deserve) that every other ruck was gonna fly off the board. Self fulfilling prophecy. *Feeling dirty after using 29 on Witts. Yuck! Wishing I had of gone Grundy at 4 but Zerret will be a fine captain and who knows Witts may just become elite this yr. Ugh

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Everyone too busy reaching for rucks. Ppl seem to think because Gawn & Grundy went early (which they rightly deserve) that every other ruck was gonna fly off the board. Self fulfilling prophecy. *Feeling dirty after using 29 on Witts. Yuck! Wishing I had of gone Grundy at 4 but Zerret will be a fine captain and who knows Witts may just become elite this yr. Ugh
This is outrageous ... I think I'm fine with conceeding the ruck battle each week if it means I don't use my 3rd rounder on Tom bloody Bellchambers

At this rate I'm tempted to just load the midfield, could get 5 top 50 mids the way you are all drafting.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
This ivalue s outrageous ... I think I'm fine with conceeding the ruck battle each week if it means I don't use my 3rd rounder on Tom bloody Bellchambers
Couldn't agree more. 3 rucks tops actually worth a top 30 picks. Everything after Sauce is ridiculous, but it's a buyers market so I had to grab the last good ruck. Pretty sure at this point they're mostly risky with js/value unless I missed someone. *shrugs

Back