Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Having to continually bring up the last 2 seasons as ammunition seems a little desperate to me.

Who cares about last year.

Bombers desperately trying to cling onto any relevance they may have once had.

Yeah but you have to admit being the two time reigning premier is pretty ******* relevant.

Yeah but you have to admit being the two time reigning premier is pretty ******* relevant.
Nah not in the Random world of the simulator that is SFA. But I will give it to you and raise you the following.

images

Couldn't agree more mate, how the **** did we win them?

I often reflect on this question and normally in the end I just find myself telling people like you to suck my balls.

Two seasons....two premierships.

Well I wasn't even asking the question, was stating it as fact that they are by far the two worst premiership teams in my lifetime.

Two malteasers will be fine, same size and I can fit both in my mouth at the same time.

El Haydo how are you champ.
There he is, the apple of my eye

Thank you for reminding me of another Harolad poster that I forgot to add in my post earlier that's no longer with the Bombers. That's now, Harolad, trust_in_sps, Dawn to Dark, Nakia, Citroin and El Chappo... what a time to be alive

Nah not in the Random world of the simulator that is SFA. But I will give it to you and raise you the following.

images

Ah yes! This could be a scene from a Cash Converters store anywhere across Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There he is, the apple of my eye

Thank you for reminding me of another Harolad poster that I forgot to add in my post earlier that's no longer with the Bombers. That's now, Harolad, trust_in_sps, Dawn to Dark, Nakia, Citroin and El Chappo... what a time to be alive

Not sure what any of that means but its going be a fun week regardless.

Again with no full stop!!! Nothing against you personally Haydo, but **** me I just can't stand it when other people don't use full stops

and no, that's not the reason I will never be a Wonder lol
Oh, the ironing...

Well I wasn't even asking the question, was stating it as fact that they are by far the two worst premiership teams in my lifetime.

Two malteasers will be fine, same size and I can fit both in my mouth at the same time.

Oh cool. So who rounds out your top 5?

Any melty type threads in the works this season?
Mate, I'm running the Melt of the Tear Thread, you're welcome ANY time.
I'm running the Rookie Ladder thread...you'd actually fit right in there, permanently.

I'm thinking of starting up a BEEG quality posting thread, but I've been waiting 2 seasons, I still haven't got enough to work with.

Having to continually bring up the last 2 seasons as ammunition seems a little desperate to me.

Who cares about last year.

Bombers desperately trying to cling onto any relevance they may have once had.
Have a little respect U2. Not like we're gloating about an S19 prelim win, which is more than some sides can boast around here if my recent dive into the archives attests to.

We are the reigning premiers and just went bloody back 2 back. If we can't gloat about that and continuously bring up achievements from there... well what's the point of all this?!

Mate, I'm running the Melt of the Tear Thread, you're welcome ANY time.
I'm running the Rookie Ladder thread...you'd actually fit right in there, permanently.

I'm thinking of starting up a BEEG quality posting thread, but I've been waiting 2 seasons, I still haven't got enough to work with.

Can't help with the rookie stuff well into my 2nd season dominating FF.

Give it time on the quality, I'm not going anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back