Arsenal FC: Out of control

Remove this Banner Ad

Naitland-Miles mum is homeless and living out of a storage container. Apparently he wouldn't go guarantor on any rental applications she put through. She's a bit of a nut and was arrested during Arsenal contract negotiations for her son lol
Almost ended his career. Also abused Mick McCarthy over the phone. His brother lives with him.

It’s absolutely time for him to go (well not quiet, the time was a few seasons ago now), but once the decision is made by him or the board, Arsenal fans should acknowledge what he’s done for that club.

He’s been responsible for some of the best and beautiful football ever played in the league, and kept the team in europe whilst pinching pennies to pay for the stadium. He’s just been past his best and unable to capitalise on the good position the club is now in.

As a neutral for the best of a decade he ensured I could turn on at least one league game a week and watch good entertaining football. He should absolutely have a stand at the Emirates named after him once this is all done

Lol klopp or poch, I'm actually starting to feel for cruyffy.

I think loew would be a good fit.

And I'm sure Wenger will be fine, probably got 200m in the bank, would be in demand from international manager positions as well.

Lol klopp or poch, I'm actually starting to feel for cruyffy.

I think loew would be a good fit.

And I'm sure Wenger will be fine, probably got 200m in the bank, would be in demand from international manager positions as well.
I think Tim Sherwood would be a good fit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas Tuchel is the the profile of manager I would expect to see them go for unless one of the real big guns become available. Nagelsmann's a decent shout as well, but might not have the top level experience they're looking for. Someone who's young enough that will be given time to rebuild and shape the team to their style.

IMO an Ancelotti, or someone like that, isn't what they need at all. It would just be a short term fix when I think they need to give someone time.

Talking about obsessed. Two league titles I can see why what's gone before is of no interest.
Hey man I was minding my own business. You quoted me sonny :D
Nice edit. Will Milan doctor their pitch this time to deny you that elusive European silverware?

I can’t understand how it’s so hard for some people to comprehend that this is a “crisis” for a club of Arsenal’s stature. If this was happening at Juventus, Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern etc and the decline had been happening for years, the same reactions would be had from their staunchest supporters.

Remember, Arsenal fans have to fork out an extortionate amount of money to watch them at the Emirates and for what? To see them lose to Brighton and get absolutely schooled by the other big 5/6 teams?

Like most have said, it’s all relative. I can understand for a club like Hull etc, they’d kill to be in our position but that’s because you are almost never near where Arsenal’s lowest currently is. There is no consistency so when you do finish high up on the table, it’s a bonus and you don’t expect to finish there again the next season.

Look at Leicester. They won the title out of nowhere but I don’t think Jatz immediately thought that they would go on and replicate it again. If Leicester did go on and win the title another few times and finish top 4 regularly over the next ten years then of course, fans expectations would then be raised so that if they did hen start to drop back to mid table, they would consider it a crisis themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back