Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6 Mount Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk to me, mate. Always keen for a punt.

I was hoping you'd bring the candles out of retirement, so it's no longer possible, hmmm. Our plans of headlocking and syngeing nostril hairs will need to await another day.
Who the hell are you?

Talk to me, mate. Always keen for a punt.

I was hoping you'd bring the candles out of retirement, so it's no longer possible, hmmm. Our plans of headlocking and syngeing nostril hairs will need to await another day.

Looks like a hawks supporter that's been AWOL for a half decade

I thought they were the mob that do the not posting at all thing. Might have my wires confused.
I am worried there will not be enough banter for Headless to notch up 100 posts this week.

I am worried there will not be enough banter for Headless to notch up 100 posts this week.

You're not the only one. Last night I shed a tear thinking about how poor the #fanfare would be for #Headless297. It's a great injustice.

Hatchy1992 Pie 4 Life
Please, for the sake of everybody, lift!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know if we should be encouraging him. It feels wrong somehow - like allowing a bloke with ocd to clean your house each week.

I don’t know if we should be encouraging him. It feels wrong somehow - like allowing a bloke with ocd to clean your house each week.
Well if you’d just pay me maybe you wouldn’t feel so guilty.

It’s worse than I thought folks. He’s referring to himself in the third person now.
Playing for Mount Buller, he’d be unaccustomed to anything involving first or second...

Jade does as Jade likes.

Wait, scratch that.

Headless does as Headless likes.

#Headless300 #Headless297 #fanfare
Three hashtags and you couldn’t fit a reference to me in.

That’s terribly disappointing #Headless297 #fanfare #FrankstonRoverMedal

Wait, it's you're 24th as well?! Wow, what a week for the league!
IKR

But I have no support committee and nor does Tarkyn_24 . Seems we have elitism within an elite club full of elitists :(

In honour of this momentous occasion I will carry a tribute to the milestone in my username.
Its the real efforts to acknowledge milestones like this that make you a truly great clubman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back