The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fuming about it, as I'm sure he's said, we've still got some absolute gun players, most games we're getting plenty of shots on goal, just can hardly get any to hit the twine, and having missed our no.1 goalie for the majority of the season, we're letting them in hand over fist.

The trade off better be the Dees making the finals, because god forbid I have two teams contending at the same time.

Yup, my trade off with the storm dominating for 10 years has been the dees suffering. Might be some light in the tunnel for the dees now. Poor storm.

I reckon there will be heaps of points. There’ll be 30 3’s if both teams are on. I really like the jazz so that’s why I went the overs. Couldn’t pick a line on it. I have a feeling this will be a good time to get on the warriors lines now. They will start gearing up soon.

Jazz are +1.5 now, that's a big swing on them.

I'm fuming about it, as I'm sure he's said, we've still got some absolute gun players, most games we're getting plenty of shots on goal, just can hardly get any to hit the twine, and having missed our no.1 goalie for the majority of the season, we're letting them in hand over fist.

The trade off better be the Dees making the finals, because god forbid I have two teams contending at the same time.
Yeah he single handedly blames the whole season on glass. I told him it's hardly his fault you blokes can't shoot this season but he's too emotional to listen. Looking likely the new vegas side might win it all which is insane considering the concessions they got weren't supposed to work this well

Speaking of great ice hockey memories...

Dees paying $1.85 to make the 8... That’s an 85% return over six months, what an investment! If only I had 10k lying around...
Pfft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the Rampage movie? That was another that killed my school work

Rampage... movie?

2174_3.png

Yup, it’s got The Rock in it. Check out the trailer on you tube.

Well... let's go with ambitious. I eagerly await the naughts and crosses movie, the minesweeper series and the solitaire trilogy.

Sorry everyone I didn’t say anything as I was playing a cricket semi today, but Almost Court got up again today in Canberra. Set your notifications for this one. I got it at $5.50. Not sure what it jumped at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back