Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

My eyes!

My poor eyes!!!
marty-feldman-gif-2.gif

Hasn't been on BF for a year. You wouldn't believe the lengths I've gone to to try and track him down.

Best I can tell, he is Cheval's favourite toy.
I sent him on his way after a particularly torrid couple of days almost a year ago.

I offered him sunscreen for his bare bottom (he was resplendent in his favourite chaps) but he said he was going straight back to the Underground.

I never saw him again :'(

There is a fineprint in my contract that says I am obligated to be connected to the bosom of Cheval whenever she sees fit. If she doesn't see fit then I am free to be miserable away from said bosom.

:(
My bosom will always be a place for you to call home Duggan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta leave some fish in the ocean
When I was single, my parents used to assure me that there were plenty of fish left in the ocean. I replied, "Yeah, but how come I keep getting the ones that John West rejects?"

Do flashing lights make it worse?
giphy.gif
It is with much regret that I feel I must inform you that there are times when you're about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike!!!!

Ask and he appears...I've emerged for the dungeons of the Tassie electoral office and vote counting and rearing to go!

I think I saw Jaquie Lambe 'heading' over to Will Hodgman's bunker! :eek:
I'm reliably informed that Jackie Lambie's dog won't play with her unless she ties a pork chop around her neck.

It is with much regret that I feel I must inform you that there are times when you're about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike!!!!

Only at times?

Looks useful. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back