Competitions Ultimate Footy VI - This time, it's dangerous - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering Laird makes a great captain and puts up midfielder type stats I think you've done just fine. Was my go to Captain last yr and pretty sure he captained my winning GF side.

I like the way you subtly worked that last part in to the conversation. Smoove... wery smoove.

Praise the Lord!
I've got 5 players in ranks and none have gone yet, if you all kindly avoid them I'll be on auto for 2 picks!

TheDarkDwarf

Also Walters was #1 on my list and only one of the other 4 has been taken at this point. So of those 5 players I named this morning I'm definitely getting 2...and the #2 on the list is still there!

TheDarkDwarf

Also Walters was #1 on my list and only one of the other 4 has been taken at this point. So of those 5 players I named this morning I'm definitely getting 2...and the #2 on the list is still there!
Better not take who i want :think:

Edit. Actually there's too many players on my list so snipe away

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like my draft is going ok but nobody is crying foul that I've stolen their pick so I'm left with a lot of doubts. Also no one is stealing my players either...

Apparently I'm playing a completely different game to all of you.

I feel like my draft is going ok but nobody is crying foul that I've stolen their pick so I'm left with a lot of doubts. Also no one is stealing my players either...

We aren't in the real theft stakes, those come when some arsehole snipes Melksham

Nah u just sniped me now with Eddie! Not happy! Guess I'm punting goals, and tackles. Can we start again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back