Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

If Tommy decides to leave it will be for massive overs and interstate. And I seriously doubt even that. I’ve met the guy once for 5 minutes so I’m not a great authority, but he’s not leaving Oscar and Oscar isn’t going anywhere.
Port eh?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think they are running out of ‘massive overs’ to offer.

I think he will stick with us TBH. He is happy and he and Oscar seem genuinely close and I think would prefer to stick it out at the same team if possible.

In my head (so literally nothing supporting this instinct at all) if we lose Tommy then it is to Sydney.

The stuff some of them have written about Petracca is silly. Petracca was dominant when he went into the middle yet apparently McCartin was ‘just as good’ :drunk:
Poor deluded bastards! Must be utterly heartbreaking watching that big galoot lope around whilst Petracca does what he wants wherever he roams.

Mar 31, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Middlesbrough FC
steven , carlisle , billings , acres , sinclair , ross and steele all a grade

- St Kilda board
I literally just copied this ready to paste it here. Beat me to it hahahaha. I know we all overrate our own team's players but hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Mar 31, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Middlesbrough FC
No way you leave Carlisle running out to the hot dog stands chasing after a donkey like Pederson in a real game
-Lower down on the Saints thread from JLT2.

If I remember correctly, Pedersen snagged 3 Brownlow votes in one of the games against them last year?

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Geez McCartin looked heavy yesterday. He’s not fat but he looks like a lumbering wood cutter. If I was a saints fan I’d be shattered about passing on Trac. Having said that we have too many of these draft * ups to mention...

To be fair, I thought McCartin presented well and provided a presence for them last night; stuff that doesn't show on a stats sheet. He's still a year or two off when you'd expect a key forward to start hitting their stride as well (22 this year), so has plenty of time and scope to get better.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
To be fair, I thought McCartin presented well and provided a presence for them last night; stuff that doesn't show on a stats sheet. He's still a year or two off when you'd expect a key forward to start hitting their stride as well (22 this year), so has plenty of time and scope to get better.
The concerning thing is that he looks slow and cumbersome though. I’d much rather thin an under developed a la Weid as these things normally come naturally with a few years in the gym. Players don’t often become quicker as they get older, at least from what I’ve seen anyway.

The concerning thing is that he looks slow and cumbersome though. I’d much rather thin an under developed a la Weid as these things normally come naturally with a few years in the gym. Players don’t often become quicker as they get older, at least from what I’ve seen anyway.
He looks fat. Seriously. The Fatty McCartin thing is a bit of fun, but he's bloody thick for a 22 year old KPF. Even early Hoges wasnt that fat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
He runs like Gawn did when he was still on a pack a day!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think McCartin looks fitter than previous year and can take a grab. The thing I also noticed was that yes he’s not particularly quick but he seems prone to a fumble when the balls on the deck.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

On Melbourne, seriously I thought getting rid of Watts would sort out their attitude problems a bit.
Nup.
I hope Petracca and Oliver keep up their girly netball celebrations, Brayshaw can give away frees throwing a guy to the ground after he's gotten rid of the ball, Gawn can stand over players acting tough all he likes as long as he keeps letting guys like Acres gently nudge him out of the way during actual play.
Keep it up Dees. You're awesome. Big September coming your way, it's your destiny. Don't blow it getting ahead of yourselves now.

Couldn’t resist posting this one from the saints board.

Perhaps we need a ‘Royal Rumble’, ‘no holds barred’ thread on here, or perhaps more appropriately on the bay to smash it out over the season.

An opposition supporters welcome thread, just for crows supporters would be great fun. Especially if both teams are going well. Somehow a rivalry has been created from nothing....

Well nothing except we took their best player.

Perhaps we need a ‘Royal Rumble’, ‘no holds barred’ thread on here, or perhaps more appropriately on the bay to smash it out over the season.

An opposition supporters welcome thread, just for crows supporters would be great fun. Especially if both teams are going well. Somehow a rivalry has been created from nothing....

Well nothing except we took their best player.
Great idea, already have a few Crows rustled on the bay but having to do it via Port threads.

How about the death riding Melbourne thread on the cross board. Couple of posts gushing about the Viney injury.
Report them. Not on.

Another from the crows board.. Death riding Melbourne.
"Don't forget they are Melbourne.
No amount of early draft picks can compensate for an absence of pride and resilience".

Really want these flogs to fail this year... and next for that matter.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Another from the crows board.. Death riding Melbourne.
"Don't forget they are Melbourne.
No amount of early draft picks can compensate for an absence of pride and resilience".

Really want these flogs to fail this year... and next for that matter.

Was that a Crows or a Dees fan? It's a fair enough point. The presence of pride and resilience will be proven by reaching finals and making a decent fist of it.

An infamous Norf poster on where he rates Luke McDonald's projected peak against others at their peak:

Better than Shaw & Laird. He probably won't have Docherty's marking ability, but he should be as good or better than him also.

LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back