Unofficial Preview 2018 Unofficial Previews - Sign up here!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you'd like to write something a little funny to start the banter between ourselves and opposition supporters, this is the thread! We have one thread each week designed to be a bit funny. See an example here.

Round 1 v Geelong - LeverPuller
Round 2 v Brisbane -
Round 3 v North - harry000
Round 4 v Hawthorn
Round 5 v Richmond - LeverPuller
Round 6 v Essendon** - 00Stinger
Round 7 v St Kilda
Round 8 v Gold Coast - MAXIMUM GAWNAGE
Round 9 v Carlton - PerfectFooty
Round 10 v Adelaide - TheDarkDwarf
Round 11 v Western Bulldogs
Round 12 v Collingwood - Proper Gander
Round 13 v The Bye - FootyGuy13
Round 14 v Port Adelaide - 00Stinger
Round 15 v St Kilda
Round 16 v Fremantle - Sellout Scully
Round 17 v Western Bulldogs
Round 18 v Geelong
Round 19 v Adelaide - LeverPuller
Round 20 v Gold Coast
Round 21 v Sydney - DeesFanTheMan
Round 22 v West Coast - FootyGuy13
Round 23 v GWS - PerfectFooty

**NB - If we play finals, I reserve the right to produce the UP in that event**

**Please note with Round 6 that it is a short turnaround, as ANZAC Eve is on the Tuesday and our match is on the Sunday.

Last edited:
Can I have Round 10 - Adelaide please. And are you Mods ever going to award a badge to the winner of last years Previews?
who was the winner of last years previews?

Any kind of way I can do it for the bye? ;)
It’s been done before so I don’t see why not.

Meanwhile LeverPuller - I feel guilty about last year because life got in the way and I failed to deliver. 2017 sucked lots frankly. But if you could see your way to giving me a pies match - round 12 would do just fine - I have an idea brewing.

Any kind of way I can do it for the bye? ;)
You most certainly can.

It’s been done before so I don’t see why not.

Meanwhile LeverPuller - I feel guilty about last year because life got in the way and I failed to deliver. 2017 sucked lots frankly. But if you could see your way to giving me a pies match - round 12 would do just fine - I have an idea brewing.
You have credits still from Jack Watts PI sp yes.

Round 23 vs GWS please & Round 9 vs Carlton

Got a good streak on the unofficial previews, I credit myself as breaking the Perth Hoodoo and the Darwin Hoodoo

OP updated

Round 23 vs GWS please & Round 9 vs Carlton

Got a good streak on the unofficial previews, I credit myself as breaking the Perth Hoodoo and the Darwin Hoodoo

Please take Norf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers LP, I'm up for a challenge - give me Gold Coast (Round 8)
Gold Coast an interesting challenge. You can’t even rely on old cliches to get you through. Hats off; good, ambitious pick.

Gold Coast an interesting challenge. You can’t even rely on old cliches to get you through. Hats off; good, ambitious pick.
I've got a rough idea what I want to do - just gotta put the material together.
Also have to work out how to get a Matthew Warnock reference in there. Did we have any other players who played for both clubs?

Also have to work out how to get a Matthew Warnock reference in there. Did we have any other players who played for both clubs?
Uhh...not sure actually. Supermercado

Uhh...not sure actually. Supermercado

Stuff all, but if enough time has passed from his medical issues by then you could reference Jeff White's stint as some sort of coach. And if that's too raw there's always assistant Andy Lovell.

I honestly think that’s it. We all hoped Howe would agree but he didn’t so he’s no use to you. But I know you’ll come up with an epic, even while giving yourself an extra challenge.

Stuff all, but if enough time has passed from his medical issues by then you could reference Jeff White's stint as some sort of coach. And if that's too raw there's always assistant Andy Lovell.
Incidentally, I’m confused as to why you don’t put your super hand up for the challenge? Your credentials are impeccable and you surely have nothing to fear…

Incidentally, I’m confused as to why you don’t put your super hand up for the challenge? Your credentials are impeccable and you surely have nothing to fear…

1966 Under 19s results don't research themselves.

I don't usually do story-telling, I didn't know you guys did this and the English subject was not my strong-suit

So why did I put my hand up for Round 13 and why do I want to do Round 22 @ West Coast

I don't usually do story-telling, I didn't know you guys did this and the English subject was not my strong-suit

So why did I put my hand up for Round 13 and why do I want to do Round 22 @ West Coast
Too late, you're in now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back