MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would never wish an injury on a player from any club but I can't say I'm feeling a heap of sympathy for those Collingwood muppets following the news that De Boozey has just done his hammy.

Edit - I can only assume he did it whilst on the piss and chasing his car down the street which was being driven by his dog

Would never wish an injury on a player from any club but I can't say I'm feeling a heap of sympathy for those Collingwood muppets following the news that De Boozey has just done his hammy.

Edit - I can only assume he did it whilst on the piss and chasing his car down the street which was being driven by his dog
In all seriousness tho, you could just about put your house on the fact that he did it as a result of being tight in the back from his labouring job during the day.

It's almost as if karma has stepped in to give him the punishment the Pies very clearly weren't going to give.

In all seriousness tho, you could just about put your house on the fact that he did it as a result of being tight in the back from his labouring job during the day.

It's almost as if karma has stepped in to give him the punishment the Pies very clearly weren't going to give.
Many on the Pies board saying De Goey should sue the club for making him train in the unprofessional setup that (apparently) is VFL pre season training.

Many on the Pies board saying De Goey should sue the club for making him train in the unprofessional setup that (apparently) is VFL pre season training.
Yeah he should absolutely do that ... what a way to get back into the good graces of the club you've caused so much trouble for with your behaviour ... sue them ...

You’re a good poster when you’re not clogging up threads being offended about people being offended.

Man asked about the radio station of choice, I told him I like MMM but like it less than 5-10 years ago when they had 360 degree feedback, the worst on ground votes and replaced them with talking to players wives and Mark Howard.
Its frustrating because things I like are being taken off the air because other people dont like it when no one forces them to consume it and its replaced by programs that are much of a muchness.

Also I was never a good poster lets be frank.

Whoever is covering our game usually, SEN is probably my pick with their new lineup.
SEN are copping the AFL nation feed a lot now, stuff that. Would rather listed to Five Double Crow

Also I was never a good poster lets be frank.

I concur, other than when you went through that brief period of getting random Canadian girls to pose in Melbourne gear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back