Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a major announcement: there has actually been a post on the Royals v Gumbies match thread - first one for 15 hours........
they are flying ...... pfft

I have a major announcement: there has actually been a post on the Royals v Gumbies match thread - first one for 15 hours........

Holy s**t, that’s massive news.

Should we party in support of them going to so much effort?

Sunday. I've learnt to dread Sundays. :(

Today, we find out if a week of worship to the gods has been heard. Judging by the abandonment of this thread by Hawk leaders, we should have victory in the bag

Swamprats by 10 goals.

Sunday. I've learnt to dread Sundays. :(

Today, we find out if a week of worship to the gods has been heard. Judging by the abandonment of this thread by Hawk leaders, we should have victory in the bag

Swamprats by 10 goals.
The qootygods want a sacrifice... I present to you oh mighty qootygods... #sackantbear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't blame me cause the missus gives you the silent treatment. I'm guessing it's performance based
Don't knock it: women who remain silent for long periods are hard to find. I hope that comment doesn't upset you Cheval.....

Game Day!

Hawks eat Rats. Nothing will change today.

Given how this week has panned out, I'm expecting something like this today

giphy.gif

Hawks may eat rats, but you can't stop all that

It's always a good morning when you don't have to go to the office. This is the case for me for the next 2 mornings.

What's an office exactly?

My office is out on the ovals and in the gyms of primary schools and also at local parks.

There's no office for me :D

Given how this week has panned out, I'm expecting something like this today

giphy.gif

Hawks may eat rats, but you can't stop all that
That's just an all you can eat buffet mate.

That sounds wrong. :eek:

I'll let myself out.

Providing sports activities for kids and activities for birthday parties.

How is that wrong?

That's just an all you can eat buffet mate.

Well you could argue that but there's not enough Hawks to devour all that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back