Remove this Banner Ad

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Tyson Goldsack will not play throughout 2018 after rupturing his ACL.

More deets to come..

Terrible ******* news, couldn’t have happened to a better bloke. Hope this isn’t the end of his AFL career.
Agree it sucks, but the "couldn't have happened to a better bloke" is meant for people that deserve their fate so doesn't apply here.

i.e. if Tyson Goldsack won tattslotto, you could say "couldn't have happened to a better bloke." because he is a great bloke and deserves good things.

Hopefully that clears that up.

As much as I utterly despise Collingwood, I wish Tyson the best in his recovery.

Docherty, Naismith and now Goldsack. Gawd, aren't ACLs a bitch?!

I don't wish ACL injuries on anyone, irrespective of what club they play for. It is a horrible injury and I can't wait for medical science to perfect a type of surgery to speed up recovery by a big margin. LARS was a start, but it needs significant improvement.

Agree it sucks, but the "couldn't have happened to a better bloke" is meant for people that deserve their fate so doesn't apply here.

i.e. if Tyson Goldsack won tattslotto, you could say "couldn't have happened to a better bloke." because he is a great bloke and deserves good things.

Hopefully that clears that up.
Understood. It read funny after I posted it.

Hope everyone understands my gist.

The guy simply didn’t deserve it and I hope he gets another season in the AFL so he can go out on his own terms.

I don't wish ACL injuries on anyone, irrespective of what club they play for. It is a horrible injury and I can't wait for medical science to perfect a type of surgery to speed up recovery by a big margin. LARS was a start, but it needs significant improvement.

Absolutely. I've Always hated ACL injuries. No one deserves such a thing.

Why do they even exist? :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for him and I feel for the pies. Even though i cant stand that stain of a club, they must have broken all the windows in china to deserve such rotten injury luck to key players, year after year.

Wishing you the best in your recovery Tyson

They may not be that far away!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Has anyone gone with LARS of late.

Lars-Ulrich-Jessica-Miller.jpg

Unfortunate. Seems like a great guy. Coaches box this season to learn? Seems pretty switched on and definitely the type of guy who could bring players together which is more important than tactics as a coach I reckon.

Also a big blow for the Pies - I thought he was swinging towards being a defensive forward now and doing well at it, something the Pies need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back