Analysis 2018 AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach/Ultimate Footy Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone watch the saints vs blues game, was Savage good or was it a fluke?

Did anyone watch the saints vs blues game, was Savage good or was it a fluke?
Bloody good by all reports.

Am I being reactionary? ANB in as F4. I think he'll average 100.

Just JLT but have a look at figures for Melksham against North. think it was 73 points off 71% TOG IIRC. Neal Bullen better but Melks a sneaky POD at his price.. edit. That is on the AFL site, so best to check on Footywire and compare AFL Fantasy and Supercoach points, they do vary somewhat.

Last edited:
Just JLT but have a look at figures for Melksham against North. think it was 73 points off 71% TOG IIRC. Neal Bullen better but Melks a sneaky POD at his price.. edit. That is on the AFL site, so best to check on Footywire and compare AFL Fantasy and Supercoach points, they do vary somewhat.

FanFooty had Melk scoring 119 SC. :eek:

ANB 128, Hogan 106 and TMac 99

Sorry for the intrusion. Just want anyone's informed opinion/s on Brayshaw. I missed the JLT2 game v the Saints and see he scored 99. At 316k he seems decent value. Do you think he has good job security? Does he look over his injuries and concussion problems? Thanks in advance, appreciate any help.

Sorry for the intrusion. Just want anyone's informed opinion/s on Brayshaw. I missed the JLT2 game v the Saints and see he scored 99. At 316k he seems decent value. Do you think he has good job security? Does he look over his injuries and concussion problems? Thanks in advance, appreciate any help.
Concussion who knows, but he's in the helmet now. Just let it be known that every Dees fan crosses everything when he is involved in a big collision.

The problem with Brayshaw is role. Right now if anything he's on the fringe of the 22 due to Piggy Oliver taking the role he was probably slated for initially. He's going to slot in on a wing/HB with runs in the guts at times, but more as rotational rather than first choice.

He's a tough call this year. I've been umming over him for weeks now.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

P.S. Good luck R1 v the Cats. Have put a nice bet on the Dees R1. Think Melbourne will have a big year & def make finals & go deep into September.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Might be going MFC heavy at this rate - found a way to get all of ANB, Trac, Brayshaw, Gawn, Piggy and Fritsch in. Not intentionally either, just worked out that way. Brayshaw at D4, ANB and Trac at F4 and F5, Fritsch a rook and Gawn obv in ruck.

im taking him at his price.

cant ignore him @ a tick over $300k.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is looking like he’ll play every game if fit.

ANB has great potential in AFL Fantasy and Real Dream Team. Given Melbourne have a fair few options up forward and ANB has such a great tank, are we going to see ANB predominately play on a wing/midfield? or will he play more forward?

ANB has great potential in AFL Fantasy and Real Dream Team. Given Melbourne have a fair few options up forward and ANB has such a great tank, are we going to see ANB predominately play on a wing/midfield? or will he play more forward?
Rotational mid/fwd.

Hmm that doesn't give me a heap of confidence. What split would you predict for him LeverPuller?
Probably 50/50.

I've got him for what it's worth. He's really efficient with his ball use which will get him assists, his forward pressure is good and he'll still pick up 22 touches and a snag as a baseline with the ability to jump up to a 28-29 touch game.

Primarily a link up mid, who will float forward at times. The opposite to Petracca.

He is most certainly worth a look in SC, given the lack of scoring options early.

Melksham is another option from Melbourne who is cheaper, if you are searching - but I’ve gone with ANB currently.

Primarily a link up mid, who will float forward at times. The opposite to Petracca.

He is most certainly worth a look in SC, given the lack of scoring options early.

Melksham is another option from Melbourne who is cheaper, if you are searching - but I’ve gone with ANB currently.
Had a look at Melk - I don't think he is worth it in SC.

Had Danger in my team, moved him out with the hammy speculation. I really like the look of my team without him but now it is low grade I feel like I need to squeeze him back in, albeit reluctantly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back