MFC Fans Only 2017/2018 Summer sports talk

Remove this Banner Ad

His actions on or off the field?

Where is de kock being held accountable for he has said?

When I say go harder I mean in terms of sledging, not carrying on like a brat. Aussies are good at sledging unlike any other country IMO. When sides or players fight back the Aussies will target that player. Just like kohli has done in the past.

After hearing the utter dribble that comes out of Mitchell Johnsons' snout and the humble offerings of Mitch Starc, Brett Lee, etc, it's fair to say that there's very little of interest said on the cricket field. After playing for 30 odd years, you've pretty much heard everything and it takes someone with half a brain and genuine wit to get you to sit up and take notice.

On the topic though, if someone can say something to you and it affects your game, you deserve what you get.

After hearing the utter dribble that comes out of Mitchell Johnsons' snout and the humble offerings of Mitch Starc, Brett Lee, etc, it's fair to say that there's very little of interest said on the cricket field. After playing for 30 odd years, you've pretty much heard everything and it takes someone with half a brain and genuine wit to get you to sit up and take notice.

On the topic though, if someone can say something to you and it affects your game, you deserve what you get.

Undoubtedly 2 of the best were Warne and McGrath. McGrath being able to tell you how he would get you out before a game started and warne during must have ****ed with batsmens heads

Warner is a giant flog no doubt in my mind, but I think his reputation is blowing this way out of preportion. It sounds like de kock said some stuff about Warners wife and Warner said some stuff about his sister and mum. Pretty even if you ask me, and surely we have all heard it before?

Warner is a giant flog no doubt in my mind, but I think his reputation is blowing this way out of preportion. It sounds like de kock said some stuff about Warners wife and Warner said some stuff about his sister and mum. Pretty even if you ask me, and surely we have all heard it before?

Yeah we all heard it in year 7 when were kids not grown adults

Undoubtedly 2 of the best were Warne and McGrath. McGrath being able to tell you how he would get you out before a game started and warne during must have ****** with batsmens heads

I'd imagine it was the talent foremost that had the batsmen running scared rather than their mouths. I'd reckon Warne would be up there as one of those blokes you'd hate to get out to. Daryll Cullinan was just a broken man against Australia - odd thing to say about a bloke with a mid 40s test average in an era with some of the great bowlers floating around.

Steve Smith has had a bit of a penchant for burning reviews lately. Taking a leaf out of Watto's playbook.

"I don't want to be out so I'm going to review this. Crashing into middle? Whelp, can't be helped."

It sucks that we're getting poled in this match, but AB de Villiers is an absolute joy to watch ... particularly when he's got his T20/I don't give a s**t pants on and just doing what he wants, as he is right now.

Apparently it was "utensil, his name sounds like utensil" and QDK said "the only utensil you need to worry about is SBW's in your wife's..."

Apparently it was "utensil, his name sounds like utensil" and QDK said "the only utensil you need to worry about is SBW's in your wife's..."

Fair comeback, but you'd expect a man with that surname to be prepared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This can go die. So angry that he went there of all places.
Now for Jordy Nelson to sign and give Jimmy G a good offensive weapon

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Now for Jordy Nelson to sign and give Jimmy G a good offensive weapon

Nah, think Shanny will spend elsewhere

he has $57m to spend.

Yeah, but he doesn't need to spend it at receiver, he could scheme a couple of screamer monkeys in for 1000 yards and 10 TDs each

Ball tampering now ? This tour of South Africa has sunk to a new low . How dumb are they to think with all the cameras at cricket now they wouldn't get caught .
embarrassing. What a bunch of dickheads.

Who do we think this "leadership group" is?

Minimum is obviously Smith/Warner. There's gotta be someone else in there...Starc?

Regardless, all of them plus Bancroft for being the actual tamperer have to go.

Who do we think this "leadership group" is?

Minimum is obviously Smith/Warner. There's gotta be someone else in there...Starc?

Regardless, all of them plus Bancroft for being the actual tamperer have to go.
Smith, Warner, Lyon, Starc, Hazelwood, according to Gerard Whately on SEN a little bit ago

Smith, Warner, Lyon, Starc, Hazelwood, according to Gerard Whately on SEN a little bit ago
Well, that's the end of the series if it wasn't already.

Ball tampering now ? This tour of South Africa has sunk to a new low . How dumb are they to think with all the cameras at cricket now they wouldn't get caught .

That was my first thought. We already knew the team were full of bright sparks but this is exploring new frontiers of stupidity. I'm all for cheating, but it has to be done well. A really good cheat will have to tell people he's just cheated - that's how subtle it should be.

I'm a bit perplexed as to why Smith is explaining the (poor) rationale behind the cheating, and dragging the leadership group into it. Surely "it was a spur of the moment" action and contrition followed by the fine / ban. Saying the leadership group discussed the issue and decided to cheat is going to require further and greater action from the ICA as well as Cricket Australia.

That was my first thought. We already knew the team were full of bright sparks but this is exploring new frontiers of stupidity. I'm all for cheating, but it has to be done well. A really good cheat will have to tell people he's just cheated - that's how subtle it should be.

I'm a bit perplexed as to why Smith is explaining the (poor) rationale behind the cheating, and dragging the leadership group into it. Surely "it was a spur of the moment" action and contrition followed by the fine / ban. Saying the leadership group discussed the issue and decided to cheat is going to require further and greater action from the ICA as well as Cricket Australia.
Smith is trying to save his skin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back