Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a comparison to the start of last year:

2018, survey 1:
jMtKKTL.png

2017, survey one:
bJEYTYH.png

tim and gary: better than last years tim, gary, hammer, sammy, bobby, mike and huddo-athon
whatley: not when i normally listen but when i've caught it i've been impressed
maher: not when i normally listen but when i've caught it it certainly sounds like andy maher.
kb + the fill in: have caught turf a couple of times but sounds like he's already playing hooky as much as possible
sammy: now the jlt is back he can feign interest in other sports and fill the hour a bit better now
jack: wishes he was sammy. too much radio for too young a bloke. friday's of late have been great but that's been more because it's been darren parkin or roco
weekends with nims: how can one man sound like he's padding out time for so many hours. needs a better producer.

Tim Watsons attempt at satire this morning with his Ross Lyon 'interview' was cringe worthy

Watson really has to go .
His non stop attempts at "hidden" schoolboy humor and constant double meaning statements/commentary in the desperate attempt for someone/anyone to think he is half clever only confirm the man to be the bona-fide buffoon he has always been .
He is lazy , unresearched , consistently biased , mostly uninterested and just way past any use by date anyone may have thought he had .
Lyon in the main is doing a good job and the effort seems to be there from him but it comes across to me at least that he is having to constantly carry the ever increasing burden that is Watson .

Watson really has to go .
His non stop attempts at "hidden" schoolboy humor and constant double meaning statements/commentary in the desperate attempt for someone/anyone to think he is half clever only confirm the man to be the bona-fide buffoon he has always been .
He is lazy , unresearched , consistently biased , mostly uninterested and just way past any use by date anyone may have thought he had .
Lyon in the main is doing a good job and the effort seems to be there from him but it comes across to me at least that he is having to constantly carry the ever increasing burden that is Watson .

Watson was a great player but I think Lyon carries the show.

I think Kane Cornes is really good.

Interesting that Heverin was the only time slot that increased.
That he did.
But his numbers are also the various live sport they’ve had, test cricket!, afl pre season, ladies football, all those contribute.

Good luck to him, wish him well, just too bland when he’s on for me. But if he makes it, good n him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like SEN lost 16% of their listeners. Hutchy's reputation for turning everything to shît remains intact.

Fired by The Age

Fired by Channel Seven

Fired by Channel Nine

Fired by Triple M

Fired by the Herald Sun? Don't think he does anything with them anymore

Guess he thought he may as well run the company, still could get fired then though...

Fired by The Age

Fired by Channel Seven

Fired by Channel Nine

Fired by Triple M

Fired by the Herald Sun? Don't think he does anything with them anymore

Guess he thought he may as well run the company, still could get fired then though...
Be good if someone fired on you , it's boring s**t and no one is interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back