QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

as usual your spies are deadshits.

I just train when I have time, it thats with the colts, woodies, seniors or whoever - I train if I can.

I wouldn't get a game for our 2s this year anyway, and I'm firmly entrenched in the Friday night stuff, the best show in town!

though I'll struggle to get a game in the 3s this year too.

as usual your spies are deadshits.

I just train when I have time, it thats with the colts, woodies, seniors or whoever - I train if I can.

I wouldn't get a game for our 2s this year anyway, and I'm firmly entrenched in the Friday night stuff, the best show in town!

though I'll struggle to get a game in the 3s this year too.

The Strength of a team is detriemined by who’s not playing , not by who’s playing.

agreed, Woodies must be strong if you don't think you'll get a game Tommo

or are you just self depreciating and looking for a compliment?

Bloody keen for the boys to get out on the park tomorrow. First hitout for us other than an intraclub. Be good to see where we are at.

One close one and two blow outs.
I know it's only preseason but it does give you some insight to the season ahead.

Anyone aware of the outcome of the practice match between Wynnum and Gympie? Was keen to get to it but missed it.

MAN, post: 54568277, member: 184284"]Kedron beat Moorooka by 20 odd goals[/QUOTE]
Moorooka may be In for a very long year.
Who is the coach. ..brad stevens????.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAN, post: 54568277, member: 184284"]Kedron beat Moorooka by 20 odd goals
Who is the coach. ..brad stevens????.[/QUOTE]
No pirate island, it’s not me. I’m happy coaching the ressies this year. Luke Gallaher has been given the senior job and is doing a cracking job since taking over. He is young but has a great football brain and has plenty of experienced older heads around him giving lots of support.

Who is the coach. ..brad stevens????.
No pirate island, it’s not me. I’m happy coaching the ressies this year. Luke Gallaher has been given the senior job and is doing a cracking job since taking over. He is young but has a great football brain and has plenty of experienced older heads around him giving lots of support.[/QUOTE]
don't want to kick a dog whilst he's down but, words like doing a cracking job and 20 goal losses are not normally used in the same conversation.

Get a little perspective Runningman. We played a club dropping back from div 2 and going on what I saw from them on Saturday will more than likely be somewhere near the top come the pointy end of the season. We finish in last place, last season, change coach mid preseason, and have quite a few of our senior players unavailable at this point and we are under no illusion it maybe a tough year for us. But what I was getting at was that Luke has made a great impression in the 3 weeks he’s been the senior coach and getting a great response from the playing group. So to Say that those two things don’t go together and generally not heard in the same sentence together,would most likely come from someone looking from the outside in and has no idea what is actually happening at the roosters. So next time you make a generalisation like that consider all the known facts first.

Get a little perspective Runningman. We played a club dropping back from div 2 and going on what I saw from them on Saturday will more than likely be somewhere near the top come the pointy end of the season. We finish in last place, last season, change coach mid preseason, and have quite a few of our senior players unavailable at this point and we are under no illusion it maybe a tough year for us. But what I was getting at was that Luke has made a great impression in the 3 weeks he’s been the senior coach and getting a great response from the playing group. So to Say that those two things don’t go together and generally not heard in the same sentence together,would most likely come from someone looking from the outside in and has no idea what is actually happening at the roosters. So next time you make a generalisation like that consider all the known facts first.

The facts are you lost by 20goals.
You’ll never move forward making excuses, focus on solutions instead.

The facts are you lost by 20goals.
You’ll never move forward making excuses, focus on solutions instead.

Geez you blokes are hard task markers. New 20 year old coach with 3 weeks experience, taking over the wooden spooners and your sinking the boot in already because they lost a trial match and some bloke on here is trying to keep things positive for their club and give the young bloke a boost because he has been good so far in trying to get things going for them in 3 weeks. Classic

We did lose by 20 goals Ablett, not making any excuses for that. We will work through the positive and negatives on the training track and move forward and learn from it. Kedron are a well drilled unit and a good team and there is a lot we can take out of that as well. But if you read the post again it wasn’t really about weather we won or lost or by how much but how a new coach has come in and is trying to change things up so we can move forward and that he is doing a great job. Change just doesn’t happen overnight but over a period of time. The comparison between me saying he was doing a cracking job and that we had a 20 goal loss was a bit unfair given all the facts and the time he has been in the job, that is all.

Good to see s9me people aren’t result focused. Imagine if that was the only benchmark ever used in sport; may as well give up now as only one team wins a premiership. Good coaches and good clubs have a broader vision. Well done dog.

Unfortunately In this caper If you aren’t first, you’re last. The good teams are results focused. The mediocre teams make excuses.

Touchy, as I said doing a cracking job and getting whacked by 20 goals don’t normally go in the same sentence. If that offends you stiff sh t. Regarding perspective yours would be different than most due being involved with several bottom clubs over last 15 years with your own coaching success at under 5% in over 150 games.
Roosters should have appointed Tim if the wished to go forward. From the outside looking in it is what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back