Injury Dangerfield injury latest - Hamstring - updated 4pm 13/3/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Scans have shown that Dangerfield doesn't actually have any hamstrings or other muscle tissue in his body - instead he a super human designed to defeat all that stands in his path, and this includes pissing off the media with pranks such as injuries

I'll wait for the club report tomorrow,I expect it to be comprehensive,along the lines of one of our players had scans for a lower body injury and may miss some a medium amount of weeks.
FTFY

I’ll go out on a limb and say if the scan was clear we’d have that news by now. Only reason to wait is for medical staff to discuss treatment/rehab.

Minor tear: expected return Round 2.

Surely they know straight away from extensive experience the length and duration, it should be a reportable issue instantly regardless of good or bad news.

Surely they know straight away from extensive experience the length and duration, it should be a reportable issue instantly regardless of good or bad news.
They are probably looking at the video from all angles to see if they can have it thrown out.:D

This whole situation just seems so abnormal. You’ve had Goldsack, Hanley and Gleeson , all suffered soft tissue injuries in JLt2, have scans already with results announced and rehab started. Here is danger with no news and apparently can’t get a scan done or results identified for 3 days ....then you have him playing pranks and laughing at the media. I can tell you right now , if he had torn his hammy the play of events would be completely different.

We all know paddy can sometimes overplay his injuries, just look back at the hawks game, when some of his ex team mates made the comment at the time.

I’m fully expecting Geelong to advise the media tomorrow that the scan is clean, or, to cover for paddy a bit , say a low grade strain, but starting in the C come March 25

article
I’ll go out on a limb and say if the scan was clear we’d have that news by now. Only reason to wait is for medical staff to discuss treatment/rehab.

Minor tear: expected return Round 2.
Article in the Age specifies he is not giving up on round 1. Tomorrow morning more specific details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This whole situation just seems so abnormal. You’ve had Goldsack, Hanley and Gleeson , all suffered soft tissue injuries in JLt2, have scans already with results announced and rehab started. Here is danger with no news and apparently can’t get a scan done or results identified for 3 days ....then you have him playing pranks and laughing at the media. I can tell you right now , if he had torn his hammy the play of events would be completely different.

We all know paddy can sometimes overplay his injuries, just look back at the hawks game, when some of his ex team mates made the comment at the time.

I’m fully expecting Geelong to advise the media tomorrow that the scan is clean, or, to cover for paddy a bit , say a low grade strain, but starting in the C come March 25
To be fair , it is better to wait a few days for a soft tissue MRI scan, because bleeding can create a more severe apparent diagnosis, and can also obscure vision.
This pertains to calves, hammies, quads.The fickle impatience of media and supporters is understandable but unhelpful.
For a Sunday injury, it would be reasonable to wait until late Tuesday, early Wednesday.
Then it has to be reported.
No way the techs are going to tell PDF what they think his diagnosis/prognosis is, knowing there is a sea of vultures waiting outside.

So if Danger misses R1 then the big 3 in the middle may not happen till R2 V the Hawks ... and a home game. Not such a bad outcome.

Which one will snipe roughy Line up to belt/knee in the back this time??

It is a deliberate tactic he goes out to injure our players and line them up

Which one will snipe roughy Line up to belt/knee in the back this time??

It is a deliberate tactic he goes out to injure our players and line them up

I'd never had a problem with Roughead on-field (really rate him as a bloke for some top charity work he did for a kid in my family) but in our Easter game last year he was a total sniper. Lost a bit of respect for him that day. That being said, re: the knees in the back, we can't complain too much because that was JPod's go for his duration at Geelong and I used to like that he put a bit of fear in defenders with it.

Good news about Danger. Obviously hope he gets up for Round 1 (it'll be tough for them to talk him out of it, I reckon) but it's a long season and I'd prefer we treat him with extreme caution. If that means missing a week or two at the start of the year, so be it.

I'd never had a problem with Roughead on-field (really rate him as a bloke for some top charity work he did for a kid in my family) but in our Easter game last year he was a total sniper. Lost a bit of respect for him that day. That being said, re: the knees in the back, we can't complain too much because that was JPod's go for his duration at Geelong and I used to like that he put a bit of fear in defenders with it.

Good news about Danger. Obviously hope he gets up for Round 1 (it'll be tough for them to talk him out of it, I reckon) but it's a long season and I'd prefer we treat him with extreme caution. If that means missing a week or two at the start of the year, so be it.
roughhead is also the one that caused dangers foot injury in the game later in the season. It aint a coincidence.

He is a snipe. He lined up Dangerfield both games last season and caused both his season injuries. the guy is a thug. Anyone who goes out with the intention of hurting opposition players is pretty low. Hard at the ball is different, that’s not what he does

He is a snipe. He lined up Dangerfield both games last season and caused both his season injuries. the guy is a thug. Anyone who goes out with the intention of hurting opposition players is pretty low. Hard at the ball is different, that’s not what he does
Yeah but that’s the Dawks thuggery that’s always overlooked, from Mitchell elbow on Ablett to that knee drop from the ruckman on Joel’s head they always try to take out the best players.

And yet the AFL looks away and lavish the “unsociable football”

Thugs pure thugs

Yeah but that’s the Dawks thuggery that’s always overlooked, from Mitchell elbow on Ablett to that knee drop from the ruckman on Joel’s head they always try to take out the best players.

And yet the AFL looks away and lavish the “unsociable football”

Thugs pure thugs
"The family club"

From the massive pokies ripoff of pensioners to their on field dog acts they still call themselves that. Delusional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back