Shaun Atley trade value

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Roos say before that the Swans didn't want Cunnington because 'he couldn't run' or something to that effect.
I've heard Sydney recruiters were hoping North would take Rohan.

Dees don't get priority pick, can't see the deal happening now.

Sucked in Paul Roos, go scab AFL charity elsewhere.

I'd be willing to part with a 3rd rounder for Atley.
Albeit with much trepidation.

Perhaps Sydney could throw up a trade... Straight swap, Atley for White.
Your thoughts on that?
Tell you the truth I don't like Atley that much I just know the North supporters think he's the next Chris Judd and they want more than a third rounder for him.

Tell you the truth I don't like Atley that much I just know the North supporters think he's the next Chris Judd and they want more than a third rounder for him.
That was Adrian Dodoro, EFC head recruiter.

And yes, anyone with even half a clue would suggest a third rounder for Atley is serious unders.

That was Adrian Dodoro, EFC head recruiter.

And yes, anyone with even half a clue would suggest a third rounder for Atley is serious unders.
Fair enough he seems like a pretty good player but I wouldn't give up too much for him.

In their draft year (2010) Ben Jacobs went at 16 and Sean Atley at 17. We picked up Jacobs with #37 last year. Atley is better.

Wellingham went for #17 last year. Wellingham has done more to date but Atley has a bigger up side.

I'd say he's somewhere in between 15-35 depending on the depth of the draft. Mind you, unless he walked out of the club North probably wouldn't entertain anything less than a top ten pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His currency would be non existent now, I'd throw a 3rd to be nice. Interesting re-reading parts of this thread.
Dodoro sure does have an eye for talent. It may be the reason the finals drought continues and looks like it will for a long time to come.

Dodoro sure does have an eye for talent. It may be the reason the finals drought continues and looks like it will for a long time to come.

I'm going there because one has to go there now - but would Heppell's trade value be?

Remember when you weren't so precious Billy? What happened to you? :)

He promised us the next Judd - he delivered the next Stanton.
Shaun is nowhere near Stanton, which is damning on how much his development has stalled.

His currency would be non existent now, I'd throw a 3rd to be nice. Interesting re-reading parts of this thread.
You are the most one eyed supporter on bigfooty though. You probably think Parish is better than Oliver.

You also have a picture of Jobe Watson holding the brownlow too which isn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back