Injury Dangerfield injury latest - Hamstring - updated 4pm 13/3/18

Remove this Banner Ad

How good are our forward entires when he is injured though.

Play Dangerfield at FF? Can kick a bag on one leg ;) A lazy five goals against Hawthorn, with Menzel kicking three.

The media are vultures I hope he limps and plays it up worse than what it is to mind **** them
Like his performance here -

6563fbe55493271253e81e07e680c394
af769419cec391297830d41734642b62

“Look at that! Does that look like a healthy foot to you?”

No point having a tonne of cash if you and your family are not happy with the surroundings
Still, it's better to have a tonne of cash, rather than having no money "if you and your family are not happy with the surroundings" ;)

Looking at the game it didn't seem to be a bad strain IMHO, then he drove back home at half time so again makes me think it isn't bad. He might still miss Round 1, as the club should make sure everything's right before they play him again. Maybe a sign his bodies getting older.
I thought Mardi drove home, with Dangerfield in the back seat with George? His Dad drove him to get scans.

Dangerfield said: "I've never done a hammy before, so without having done one, it's hard to say where it's at."

Yeah but that’s the Dawks thuggery that’s always overlooked, from Mitchell elbow on Ablett to that knee drop from the ruckman on Joel’s head they always try to take out the best players.

And yet the AFL looks away and lavish the “unsociable football”

Thugs pure thugs
You blokes can't talk, what about ' The Bruns head butt to poor little Lethals fist'.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This...

PFD uses the media and social media to his advantage when he needs/wants to - but when it gets feeding frenzyish instead of over reacting to it he takes the piss.

Like it in both aspects TBH - and if it takes the opposition fans down the sandy vagina path even better. :p

Go Catters

Maybe.

But it’s not controversial or untoward for media to want an update. He’s a star player in a top club. If he’s injured it’s definitely news. They’re entitled to ask what the situation is.

Maybe.

But it’s not controversial or untoward for media to want an update. He’s a star player in a top club. If he’s injured it’s definitely news. They’re entitled to ask what the situation is.
True and good points.
Just very overbearing the way they do their stuff at times- recalling media following Carey around like flies on turds in USA, and chasing Ben Cousins etc etc.

You want more Danger goodness?

Well here's a wrap of today's presser and a link to the audio!

http://bit.ly/2FOvEgP

cheers

Kingy

Good work kingy!!!

Have you managed to get in touch with any of the medical team down there for a chat to get their diagnosis and thoughts??

Keen to see how you follow it with your contacts down there.

Like his performance here -

6563fbe55493271253e81e07e680c394
af769419cec391297830d41734642b62

“Look at that! Does that look like a healthy foot to you?”

People can’t handle that he is such a great football player for a top team and behaves like this.

Just pisses them off too much.

If it was an average footballer then nobody would really care and probably would enjoy it.

People can’t handle that he is such a great football player for a top team and behaves like this.

Just pisses them off too much.

If it was an average footballer then nobody would really care and probably would enjoy it.
Tall Poppy all over

Tall Poppy all over

Very true.

This is quite an exclusive Aussie thing too.

Americans ( I lived in America for a while) do not have this sort of attitude towards the best. In fact, they have a lot of respect for the best. India and other countries have even greater respect and truly look up to them.

Is a very negative Aussie cultural thing about being a collective rather than an individual.

Very true.

This is quite an exclusive Aussie thing too.

Americans ( I lived in America for a while) do not have this sort of attitude towards the best. In fact, they have a lot of respect for the best. India and other countries have even greater respect and truly look up to them.

Is a very negative Aussie cultural thing about being a collective rather than an individual.
Spot on.

Even our test cricketers who are only representing our country cop it shocking. Look at some of the opinions and attitudes towards Michael Clarke, David warner and a few others over the years. A lot of s**t talk.

Over in India Sachin Tendulkar is treated like literally a god everywhere he goes. All the test cricketers are treated with very high levels of respect and would never be abused.

In fact Indians have amazing respect for non Indian stars as well.
Their respect for Aussie cricketers is astounding. Even in the era of Tendulkar, Steve Waugh, for example, was also regarded as a demi-god here by Indians and in India.

Even our test cricketers who are only representing our country cop it shocking. Look at some of the opinions and attitudes towards Michael Clarke, David warner and a few others over the years. A lot of s**t talk.

Over in India Sachin Tendulkar is treated like literally a god everywhere he goes. All the test cricketers are treated with very high levels of respect and would never be abused.
See my edit above

In fact Indians have amazing respect for non Indian stars as well.
Their respect for Aussie cricketers is astounding. Even in the era of Tendulkar, Steve Waugh, for example, was also regarded as a demi-god here by Indians and in India.

Beat me to the punch to it! Very different cultures when it comes to respect to the elite level performers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back