Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comparison. The situation is somewhat different at Arsenal given Wenger has been in the job for over 20 years and has delivered titles. I doubt Buckley will reach that length of time without winning at least one premiership.

I'm talking about the comparisons regarding the fan fallout that's divided the club and the comparisons between Kroenke and McGuire…both who similarly won't sack "their man", period.

Makes for a toxic environment if things don't improve this season.

I'm talking about the comparisons regarding the fan fallout that's divided the club and the comparisons between Kroenke and McGuire…both who similarly won't sack "their man", period.

Makes for a toxic environment if things don't improve this season.
Arsenal fans are not made of the same stuff as us.

Sir Alex?
Lol
The guy who won 13 league titles?

No how about you be realistic and cut the "positive" garbage.

Positivity will come when serious change occurs on or off the field.

Simple as that.

Can't wait
You know ferguson took over a basket case 2

Can't wait
You know ferguson took over a basket case 2

Correct he did.
Although Nathan didn't take over a basket case.
He inherited a side coming off back to back GFs- one premiership and a runners up.

He has turned us into a basket case.

Arsenal fans are not made of the same stuff as us.
We don't compare to them, not even close.

Correct he did.
Although Nathan didn't take over a basket case.
He inherited a side coming off back to back GFs- one premiership and a runners up.

He has turned us into a basket case.

We don't compare to them, not even close.

Nice try

Partly true...
He took over an aged, out of date basket case.

When I right s**t about Buckley and McGuire I do expect a reaction. I don't like the 2. Can't help that. I don't have Jimi Hendrix syndrome though.. the bloke sneazes or licks his lips and his followers think it's genius..

Have a crack at Malthouse yet you're in awe of Buckley..?

Last edited:
When I right s**t about Buckley and McGuire I do expect a reaction. I don't like em. Can't help that. I don't have Jimi Hendrix syndrome though.. the bloke sneazes or licks his lips and his followers think it's genius..

Have a crack at Malthouse yet you're in awe of Buckley..?
I am truly sorry about your bowel actions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect an onslaught of anti Buckley posts if he f it up again.. no excuses this time.
Let the chips/cards fall as they will. Not sure what else one can say at this stage when most has already been said ad nauseam.

Let the chips/cards fall as they will. Not sure what else one can say at this stage when most has already been said ad nauseam.

Love that catchphrase.. didn't realise every post in every thread needs to be different in context and material.. let's not ever say Adam's disposal is s**t ever again if that's the case. Truth of the matter is.. we'll be questioning his disposal all yr.. so what makes commenting on anything relating to Buckley that has been said in the past any different?

Love that catchphrase.. didn't realise every post in every thread needs to be different in context and material.. let's not ever say Adam's disposal is s**t ever again if that's the case. Truth of the matter is.. we'll be questioning his disposal all yr.. so what makes commenting on anything relating to Buckley that has been said in the past any different?

very simple answer - Questioning Adams' "future" disposal mistakes, IF they occur during the coming season, is very different to bagging Buckley about the PAST, and repeating the same old material.

You commented in the game day thread 'where are the Buckley haters now'.. something along those lines. You make a comment about MM.. Haven't those comments been said at nauseum as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back