Review Gimpy's 'the Fashion Guru' Advice Thread

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
**** Mod Edit****

Instead of hijacking the very serious 'Vicky Park's Hairstyle Analysis Thread' a new thread has been created for our very own Fashion Guru :)

Shoes, colognes, specials, and hair advice.
You'll read it here first.

Screenshot_20180315-071707~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
The best color shoe.. hands down.. male and female.. is beige..

Gimpy, not all of us are ready to embrace haute couture

Perhaps you could have a special on the white, C.F.M boots traditionally worn by Frankston females?

The longer I am in exile, the more I yearn for the comforts of youth

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Perhaps you could have a special on the white, C.F.M boots traditionally worn by Frankston females?

Its all about the beige with Gimpy :)

cal-1.jpg

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

Can only help bud.. can only help.. sorry getting emotional here re..

Wow!

Not for me, but I love this guy's boots.

I want to touch them in a quiet place where neither of us will feel rushed.
Oh no!!!!
There'll be no stopping him now:eek:

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Emotional for Frankston? Lalor doesn’t do it for you anymore?

Nothing wrong with the northern suburbs.

Emotional for wanting to make a difference to people's lives in a fashion sense.. I think I'm more than qualified to comment considering I wear shoes in the garden that most people wear to the office or on a night out re.

Last edited:
Emotional for wanting to make a difference to people's lives in a fashion sense.. I think I'm more than qualified to comment considering I wear shoes in the garden that most people wear to the office or on a night out re.

You're so generous with your time.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

CFM? Boots...

Isn’t that Collingwood Football Magpies?

Ok it's that time of year gents..

Time to start thinking about an autumn cologne.

Ditch your summer colognes until next season and opt for something like a Versace Eros for a night out.. or something like a Mont Blanc Individuel for the day.. it does depend on whether you like a musky or spicy fragrance. Myself.. I do enjoy spicing it up.. s**t like spicebomb is a great fragrance for the evening..

If you can't be ****** purchasing seasonal fragrances.. I would just opt for s**t like aqua di gio porfumo or Paco Rabanne invictus. Stay away from calcin Klein and polo fragrances.. theyre s**t as far as performance and projection goes.

Glad to help.

Luv yas

Gimpy, your knowledge of colognes is frightening.

I'll leave it at that.

Ok it's that time of year gents..

Time to start thinking about an autumn cologne.

Ditch your summer colognes until next season and opt for something like a Versace Eros for a night out.. or something like a Mont Blanc Individuel for the day.. it does depend on whether you like a musky or spicy fragrance. Myself.. I do enjoy spicing it up.. s**t like spicebomb is a great fragrance for the evening..

If you can't be ****** purchasing seasonal fragrances.. I would just opt for s**t like aqua di gio porfumo or Paco Rabanne invictus. Stay away from calcin Klein and polo fragrances.. theyre s**t as far as performance and projection goes.

Glad to help.

Luv yas

This is what you want to be wearing in cool weather Gimpy! Just don't ask about the price.

216296.jpg

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
This is what you want to be wearing in cool weather Gimpy! Just don't ask about the price.

216296.jpg

Had a bottle of Creed Aventus.. thought it was a brilliant fragrance.. far too many mixed responses though. Definitely a shoulder Turner though re.

Back