Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

is that me after I've buried your face in the dirt on Sunday?
Mate, bury my head in the turf, sure, but don't steal my celebrations. That's bullshit.

I picked Loyola to beat Miami so I am ok with that. I got down to the last 2.2% before my bracket died :(
Pretty good effort.

I am not sure of this week, but I remember 2 years ago where a Billionaire was off some huge prize money for any one who picked the complete bracket for every round. It had some really crazy odds - lotto would nearly be easier.

Pretty good effort.

I am not sure of this week, but I remember 2 years ago where a Billionaire was off some huge prize money for any one who picked the complete bracket for every round. It had some really crazy odds - lotto would nearly be easier.
Nobody would ever be able to do it. There were millions of entries and there are 154 left that intact. Round 1 isn't even finished.

I don't watch U.S. sports. Touchdown celebrations just make me laugh. Wish we had more in football.

I'd introduce them to qooty if I ever kicked any ******* goals. I do still remember my heroic 3-goal performance in the S21 Preliminary Final though.
R242014PetrieCelebration.gif
How did you manage to mix good memories with bad memories?

Nobody would ever be able to do it. There were millions of entries and there are 154 left that intact. Round 1 isn't even finished.
I swear some kid made it all the way to the final four a couple of years ago, purely by picking teams he liked. Don't know if he ended up going all the way though.

By the way, sorry to jump off topic, but how good is my new Dusty av??

I'm a tech noob and I fixed a gif to work.

#soproud
:thumbsu:

I cant bring myself to admit that i think its good so all your getting is a thumbs up:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its been like that ever since the Warriors realised they are the biggest joke in the SFA.

They have closed up shop and are really looking hard at themselves to figure out why.
nah, it's actually friday, and they probably have lives.

me on the other hand, got the kids, stuck.

nah, it's actually friday, and they probably have lives.

me on the other hand, got the kids, stuck.
Im checking periodically, but i am at the pub...

Most likely back later drunk and posting bs

I see you more as a Shandy man
I haven't had a shandy since 1976........................I was 5.

I sell wine for a living campaigner. I may not have many skills, but drinking IS one of them.

Cheers

Counting down to #Itsmy300 #Dips150
Caterers working overtime and bar staff booked. You might want to tie down anything thats valuable haydo

Normally as you're the away team, we charge double.

But as a legend is celebrating his 300th, we'll let it slide at the standard rate. And if the Wonders win, we'll throw the first keg in for free.

Normally as you're the away team, we charge double.

But as a legend is celebrating his 300th, we'll let it slide at the standard rate. And if the Wonders win, we'll throw the first keg in for free.
I've bought in our own caterers pal, I wouldn't trust you nufties with such an important event.
We've got fairy bread, chocolate crackles, party quiches and lollie bags!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back