saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
This is my fav of all the dc shows, I love the darker story lines and the lack of sappy endless love stories is a point of difference to the other shows.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
This is my fav of all the dc shows, I love the darker story lines and the lack of sappy endless love stories is a point of difference to the other shows.
the only let down for me is the Batdouche.
im just not buying that that kid grows up to be a crime fighting, super hero, playboy.

i guess its hard to get the casting right with kids though. its impossible to tell how they will mature (as actors and people)

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
the only let down for me is the Batdouche.
im just not buying that that kid grows up to be a crime fighting, super hero, playboy.

i guess its hard to get the casting right with kids though. its impossible to tell how they will mature (as actors and people)

I think that’s kinda the point, he develops into Batman. If he showed all the traits of Batman from the moment his parents died then we wouldn’t see his progression.

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
All caught up now. Bruce is certainly pissing me off.

He will come good. I was surprised they showed him as “Batman” so early on. Now he is going through his playboy phase but will definitely see his return as the do gooder crime fighter and my guess because of the return of Jerome. After all the joker is his nemises.

He will come good. I was surprised they showed him as “Batman” so early on. Now he is going through his playboy phase but will definitely see his return as the do gooder crime fighter and my guess because of the return of Jerome. After all the joker is his nemises.
I agree.

I should have added to OP that whilst he is pissing me off, it is good to see - he’ll eventually grown into the role of Batman.

That woman getting beaten to death was quite heavy.

But man I love this show just somehow keeps itself interesting for longer than it should.

The sirens commercial lol.

Only thing is to end this stupid Bruce arc coz DM doesnt pull it off, I can see Jerome being the one to make him snap out of it.

Lisa Snart, sorry Poison Ivy is so hot.

* what an ep !!

Lucius - Jiiiim , i must warn you i'm a black-belt in Jiu Jitsu
Jim - .............since when ?..
Lucius - Night classes
thwack1.jpg

" I'm the one you can't run from "

Bruce - Jim , when i was under i saw you. You had a moustache
Jim - .............well clearly that's a very powerful toxin !

Harvey - I'm gonna find her....ALONE !!!.......once i find my pants

Jim - Lets be honest , you only GOT the job because one guy died and the other one went nuts :D:D

Ed - So technically , your ex has been sleeping with your dead ex's mafioso sister :D:D:D

Last edited:

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Loving this show at the moment, I like the party boy Bruc story arc has gone and we are starting to see the emergence of the bat

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I’m nitpicking here the only drawback is the actor playing Bruce Wayne is a little small. Will be interesting going forward if he can add some size to pull it off. Still looks like a kid.

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Well, he is a kid. :)

I thought he looked convincing enough in the hood/black get up to pass as menacing.

I meant moreso in coming season Le as he develops into Batman

Back