Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all,

Have been running a SC cash league for past 7/8 years. There have been a couple of spots free up for this year. Details below:

18-man, $100 entry. Prize distributed as followed:
1st Place: $900
2nd Place: $400
Highest Overall: $400
Dummy final: $100

Good league, some good coaches, some bad coaches. Ping to register your interest. Can send you my FB if you prefer to talk through that.

Side note: also looking for a couple of more cash leagues myself. Happy to join another $100 league and avoid paying each other.
Still a couple of more spots open in $100 cash league. PM for more info! Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone wanting to join a keeper league, we have 1 spot left

SuperCoach Draft today. 8 spots, 5-7-1-5/4. Live draft, 60 seconds starting at 3.00pm VIC Time today. 369828 is the code

Hey guys if anyone has a spot in a draft league I'd be keen to join!

Also interested in joining a draft league. Think there are a few other posts as well. One earlier today would've been great, but missed out apparently.

I've set up a league with a draft Wednesday night, time negotiable. 22 player squads, (5/7/1/5(4)), 60 second pick time. League code is 213610.

Last edited:
I have a lower-middle class league.
Im deciding on r2 spot out of: lycett, darcy cameron or tim english; gives you an idea of how much of a dud i am. Even though im obsessed with supercoach.

Oh and im already saving up for dangerfield

I have a lower-middle class league.
Im deciding on r2 spot out of: lycett, darcy cameron or tim english; gives you an idea of how much of a dud i am. Even though im obsessed with supercoach.

Oh and im already saving up for dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back