Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

What will be the focus of McClure's show ? Is it a general sports show or is it's main focus on footy ?

I hope it’s not a news round up type show like they used to have between 2-3 PM, with Brett Thomas.

Maclure does break some good stories, so hopefully the show is about breaking news rather than re-hashing old news and interviews we’ve heard earlier in the day.

He's trying hard to get boned from Time On given some of his questions tonight.

How was the Lethlean interview, McClure asks him question on if he was offered role with Carlton. Lethlean couldn’t be anymore emphatic and says don’t want to go there as now with Saints.

McClure then says something like we have to address this Carlton issue before going further and asks was he offered Blues CEO job!! Lethlean just repeats same thing.

How was the Lethlean interview, McClure asks him question on if he was offered role with Carlton. Lethlean couldn’t be anymore emphatic and says don’t want to go there as now with Saints.

McClure then says something like we have to address this Carlton issue before going further and asks was he offered Blues CEO job!! Lethlean just repeats same thing.

That’s unfair (although I dislike MacClure as much as the next guy). Lethlean avoided the question and MacClure is well within his rights to go back and call him out on it - it’s of interest to anyone interested in the way Carlton do business as to what the hell happened there.

That’s unfair (although I dislike MacClure as much as the next guy). Lethlean avoided the question and MacClure is well within his rights to go back and call him out on it - it’s of interest to anyone interested in the way Carlton do business as to what the hell happened there.

Not at all. He never went to Carlton, he’s now at St Kilda and he clearly stated he doesn’t want talk and not worth talking about. Couldn’t have been more emphatic.

McClure then ignores him and pleads for a response. If interest in the way Carlton do business you talk to Carlton not a guy who has never worked for them.

He's clearly under contract and Hutch can't fire him... so he's put him up against SportsToday (which CrocMedia also make) and they will most likely bury him giving them an easy option to sack him end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Edmond has been working with Lyon and Watson in the mornings and he already has established some rapport with them. Can even joke with them. Something McClure struggled with all of last year.

I don't listen to him much but when I do I feel as though it's what Jon Ralph would have been like when he was 15.
That's actually perfect. His best friend would have been 15 year old 'Stevo' who would have been the dopey kid that just follows him around everywhere.

He reminds me of an animated or claymation character, but I can't think which

Max Headroom maybe?

250px-MaxheadroomMpegMan.jpg

Troy McLure would provide more football insight than Sam...
Hi I’m Troy McLure, you might know me from such shows as My Dad Is Dead, or I lick Hutchy’s Icey Pole.

This bloke is by far the worst journalist going. In any form.

In the last week alone

- Appeared after Saturday night footy for his "scoop" report with a bowler hat on, LOLOMGWTFFRO
- Had the EXCLUSIVE on the huge news that James Hirds car got stolen
- Had the other huge EXCLUSIVE that a "high profile player on Saturday afternoon playing for a big Vic club went to a Vietnamese takeaway joint and got a schnitzel roll with the lot and a meat pie two hours before the game"

Honestly, he might be the most horrific thing to ever happen to footy and journalism.

This bloke is by far the worst journalist going. In any form.

In the last week alone

- Appeared after Saturday night footy for his "scoop" report with a bowler hat on, LOLOMGWTFFRO
- Had the EXCLUSIVE on the huge news that James Hirds car got stolen
- Had the other huge EXCLUSIVE that a "high profile player on Saturday afternoon playing for a big Vic club went to a Vietnamese takeaway joint and got a schnitzel roll with the lot and a meat pie two hours before the game"

Honestly, he might be the most horrific thing to ever happen to footy and journalism.
And don’t forget that head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back