Official Team Thread S.25 Baghdad Bombers Team Thread- S.25 BnF Friday 6th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough luck from the sim this week boys - to lose to the Gumbies in such fashion is not good enough. But we'll be back and show those pliable, rubber excuse for a mascot club that it was an anomaly.

Let's hope our R8 matchup and game is more rewarding. Chin up.

Tough loss to swallow, especially when the opposition banter other than a couple was pretty non existant.
Anyway, ill be passing the mantle of ruckman over to the young bull Matty411 for the remainder of the season.
Good luck champ!

Tough loss to swallow, especially when the opposition banter other than a couple was pretty non existant.
Anyway, ill be passing the mantle of ruckman over to the young bull Matty411 for the remainder of the season.
Good luck champ!
You can thank me later Matty411 , for the #letmatty411fly campaign.

Good luck champ!

What KohPhi did not point out was that he will be taking my position in the centre and I will be on the bench.

Congratulations Matty411

I'm honoured KohPhi and have HUGE shoes to fill - didn't realise it'd be until the end of the season! Bloody stoked. Let's hope I don't let the team down.

Can't wait to tap it down the throats of Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 as well as nahnah and CALL ME SNAKE this year.

giphy.gif

I appreciate the support from my fellow rookies such as U2tigers and BLERN for their role in the #LetMatty411Fly campaign though I would like to think that this promotion has been on merit as a result of my performance on and off the field over the first few months.

I'm honoured KohPhi and have HUGE shoes to fill - didn't realise it'd be until the end of the season! Bloody stoked. Let's hope I don't let the team down.

Can't wait to tap it down the throats of Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 as well as nahnah and [B]CALL ME SNAKE[/B] this year.

giphy.gif

I appreciate the support from my fellow rookies such as U2tigers and BLERN for their role in the #LetMatty411Fly campaign though I would like to think that this promotion has been on merit as a result of my performance on and off the field over the first few months.
Lets make 1 thing clear. Nobody is putting anything down my throat.
I fell for that trick in the Roys showers 16 times. Never again.

Can't wait to tap it down the throats of Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 as well as nahnah and CALL ME SNAKE this year.

giphy.gif

Mate i was confident you would get a position upgrade at some stage during the season due to having earnt it. Congrats.

I am also fairly certain it has very very little to do with what me and Bono were saying. I hope you have a great game this week but your team loses. Also i intend to intercept as many of your taps as possible.

Mate i was confident you would get a position upgrade at some stage during the season due to having earnt it. Congrats.

I am also fairly certain it has very very little to do with what me and Bono were saying. I hope you have a great game this week but your team loses. Also i intend to intercept as many of your taps as possible.
Haha I welcome the challenge mate and appreciate the sentiments. I only had four taps last game and they were all clean taps to our advantage. I don’t plan to deviate from my 100% record just yet.

Haha I welcome the challenge mate and appreciate the sentiments. I only had four taps last game and they were all clean taps to our advantage. I don’t plan to deviate from my 100% record just yet.
Probably the only ruckman who can claim that record of 100% hitouts to advantage.

So we doing a challenge this week?

Probably the only ruckman who can claim that record of 100% hitouts to advantage.

So we doing a challenge this week?
Week 8 right? What’s the challenge, and will it be based on who wins the dual? You’ve been gifted games in the ruck all year, yeah? :wink:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week 8 right? What’s the challenge, and will it be based on who wins the dual? You’ve been gifted games in the ruck all year, yeah? :wink:
No we have a great ruckman i wont ever be asking for the role. But i was also gifted a wing position to start with so i definitely have already been very fortunate. Been moved into the centre the last couple of weeks and haven't actually played any better :think:

The challenge can be absolutely anything. As an example of something stupid. We could make a bet on whoever performs the worst is the winner and the loser then has to write a media thread explaining in great detail why the other had the greatest game the SFA board has ever seen.

Im not saying we do that. Just saying that it can be anything that we want. Have a think about it and feel free to PM me any thoughts. Between the two of us im sure we can come up with something.

No we have a great ruckman i wont ever be asking for the role. But i was also gifted a wing position to start with so i definitely have already been very fortunate. Been moved into the centre the last couple of weeks and haven't actually played any better :think:

The challenge can be absolutely anything. As an example of something stupid. We could make a bet on whoever performs the worst is the winner and the loser then has to write a media thread explaining in great detail why the other had the greatest game the SFA board has ever seen.

Im not saying we do that. Just saying that it can be anything that we want. Have a think about it and feel free to PM me any thoughts. Between the two of us im sure we can come up with something.

Blern if you are playing in the centre I would not be making any bets.

Blern if you are playing in the centre I would not be making any bets.
I made two last week and got myself simulated victory, by pure chance i believe.

I may be there this week. May get demoted back to the wing not sure. But if im up against you im happy to be an arrogant flog if the need requires it.

Wanna bet?

I made two last week and got myself simulated victory, by pure chance i believe.

I may be there this week. May get demoted back to the wing not sure. But if im up against you im happy to be an arrogant flog if the need requires it.

Wanna bet?

I thought you would never ask.

I thought you would never ask.
You had me at "Blern".

Same goes as what i said to matty. Think up some terms n punishment ideas. PM me or tag me in my challenge thread. The more absurd, the more interest you will generate from me. ;)

A big shout out to TheCoach16 who is wearing the Baghdad colours for the 50th time against the Warriors this week.
Back to back Premiership player, antagonist to all things Boys Club, master wordsmith, Top 15 beez MVP poster and devourer of generations of dumplings.

It's been a fantastic first 50 games and it will be an absolute pleasure to play many more with you buddy.

Well done!

A big shout out to TheCoach16 who is wearing the Baghdad colours for the 50th time against the Warriors this week.
Back to back Premiership player, antagonist to all things Boys Club, master wordsmith, Top 15 beez MVP poster and devourer of generations of dumplings.

It's been a fantastic first 50 games and it will be an absolute pleasure to play many more with you buddy.

Well done!

Well said big man. In hindsight it would have been great to also play my 50th the same day but the issue with Haro’s cat saw me disciplined and the return of Phenom against the team he wanted to be traded to was a great piss take and well worth it.

Well done Coach, I for the be will be giving my all this week for you.

Well done!
Well said big man. In hindsight it would have been great to also play my 50th the same day but the issue with Haro’s cat saw me disciplined and the return of Phenom against the team he wanted to be traded to was a great piss take and well worth it.

Well done Coach, I for the be will be giving my all this week for you.
Thank you, boys.
It’s an honour to play for this great club. And to call all you quality blokes, my teammates.

I planned a big week to celebrate the 50th, but as a couple of you know, I’ve got some “stuff” going on the moment.
Therefore, I apologise for my lack of activity, but I’m here in spirit. And like I always say...

LET’S DO THIS!

Good luck champ!

Great stuff KohPhi. Good luck Matty411 I hope you brain it. Definitely among the top rookie talent in the league right now posting wise. Hopefully the SIM rewards you and your stats lift with the positional change.

Great stuff KohPhi. Good luck Matty411 I hope you brain it. Definitely among the top rookie talent in the league right now posting wise. Hopefully the SIM rewards you and your stats lift with the positional change.
Cheers mate, appreciate the vote of confidence. I hope you're right. We're due for a big win and what better time than for a milestone celebrating one of our best.

Good luck champ!

Welcome to the world of the Swamp Rats :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back