Racing Ralph Horowitz v The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 10, 2012
Approaching Apotheosis
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Likely biggest reason Mr R H doesn't have a decent racing gig on TV is simply he doesn't have the look.

Oh and a guesser.

1. He used to sit next to me in the same form year at Tech School.
2. He once had a gig as a Strapper at Brian Ralph's Stables looking after a campaigner of a horse called Holsam.
3. I once beat him on the punt in 1984 , I backed a horse called Sir Grate at Flemington @ 100/1 , his horse is still coming home.
4. I gave him a belting around the park in the 1980/81 Under 12's cricket GF...

Did I mention he sat next to me in Tech School...That would * anybody's head and immediately make them no good for anything.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
2. He once had a gig as a Strapper at Brian Ralph's Stables looking after a campaigner of a horse called Holsam.
3. I once beat him on the punt in 1984 , I backed a horse called Sir Grate at Flemington @ 100/1 , his horse is still coming home.

Did I mention he sat next to me in Tech School...That would **** anybody's head and immediately make them no good for anything.
Holsam - remember him quite well. Brown colours predominantly on the silks as I recall.
Won the Moonee Valley Cup at big odds.
Was a rogue, loved to bit you given half a chance.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks

Did I mention he sat next to me in Tech School...That would **** anybody's head and immediately make them no good for anything.

Tech School is a great gauge of finding someone's age.

Did he wobble in his younger days?

Dec 10, 2012
Approaching Apotheosis
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Holsam - remember him quite well. Brown colours predominantly on the silks as I recall.
Won the Moonee Valley Cup at big odds.
Was a rogue, loved to bit you given half a chance.

Correct Weight there Saintly Viewed :thumbsu: , Ralphy used to call him a Kent of a horse.

Tech School is a great gauge of finding someone's age.

Did he wobble in his younger days?

Certainly true where I'm concerned :D

BTW IKnowtheDog , "Wobble" (to rock from side to side ?)

Watts4Dinner

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Licking Vince’s Date.
AFL Club
Geelong
Ralphy 2017. Blue is actual loss, Orange is loss including sub fees.

093EE1A5-2448-4521-ACF4-49796E9C76B1.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Nope. Still getting his tweets. Was very pleased with grunt over the weekend
I've got a shadow Twitter account I never tweet from but use to look at accounts of people that gave blocked me, and his tweets always say fail to load. Strange.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Def still on Twitter. Still angry at the world.

Basically he’s permanently pissed off because he doesn’t have a job. That’s it. He got the arse from RSN because his ratings were shithouse. He’s carried on since (publicly and privately) that it was some sort of personal agenda driven by others against him. It wasn’t. And he carries on that it’s why he’s not employed today. He isn’t. People don’t like him now because of the way he’s treated people since (on social media etc).

He got sacked and he couldn’t handle it... ffs everybody in media gets sacked throughout their career, just have to cop it and move on to the next thing. He can’t.

As for his tipping business, * me. The guy openly admits he doesn’t bet. At all. How the * are you supposed to pay for tips that the person themselves won’t even back with their own money.

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Armodan is one of the funnier blokes on Twitter.
Anyone else here follow Dan and see the half-wit that started a fake profile of him tagging in his wife's business? What a peanut of a bloke who did it. Dan handled it pretty bloody well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back