Dujon11

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays
Thought I would try and liven this morgue up a bit with peoples predictions for the upcoming season -

Heres my 2 cents

Sturt
Port
South
Norwood
Glenelg

Adelaide
Eagles
North
West
Centrals

Sturt look very strong and Port have recruited well for the Maggies this year. Think they will be the teams to beat.

Last edited:
Norwood
Port
Sturt
WWT
North

Adelaide
West
South
Centrals
Glenelg

Any Glenelg Supporters on here ? Have a mate from Darwin who's just signed with them, Neil Vea Vea. Wanted to know how he's going along at training/practice matches (if he's even played)

I think Sturt will perform well again and hopefully my Redlegs have recruited well to continue their upward trajectory over the last 2-3 seasons.

Power Reserves
WWT
Norwood
Sturt
South
------
Crows magoos
West
Centrals
North
Glenelg.

Pretty sure he played on Saturday at Elizabeth and spent some time in the ruck.

Cheers mate! Will have to get along and watch a game if he plays against Norwood at all. Hope he has a great year!

Good effort by the Bays tonight to only go down by 3 points to Port

Terry Milera 7 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a great game of footy.

Port led by about 14 or 15 points with 7 minutes left in the last. The Bays fought back through Milera and Motlop, but a classy finish from Jake Neade sealed the win.

Chalk and cheese from what Glenelg served up last week to now. 0-2 now, with the legs in a must win twilight match at the bay. Love having SANFL back.

That performance by West Adelaide today was so pathetic that i was left feeling numb, no anger, no emotion, just nothing.
i don't know how to describe what i witnessed today at Prospect
i dont think there's a word in the english language to describe how bad it was. probably is in german.

Went along to Sturt and the Crows yesterday, was a pretty boring match. Sturt supporters are fairly passionate though, was great to see.

Happy to see Norwood got a win as well. Will have to get down to Coopers sooner rather than later and watch them.

My mate Vea Vea was a late call up for Glenelg on Friday. Poor bloke had to make his debut against Port, and lost a close one. Glad he got a few touches though!

Horrible news that a female Sturt/ex Norwood footballer has died in a car accident over the weekend.
It’s been a tragic couple of weeks in the SANFL with a North trainer passing away on the field out at Elizabeth, West Adelaide and SANFL historian Mark Beswick passing away at a young age, I never met Mark but I know the family and now this.
Condolences to the family and friends of all of these people.

Good start to the season by Sturt, to be honest I’m a bit surprised but still early days yet. We might’ve caught Norwood a bit rusty and obviously Adelaide are riddled with injuries so I’ll wait until we meet Power Res and WWT to get a good bench mark of where we’re at.
We still have Hansen, Riley, Sutcliffe, Taggert and Sumner to come back into the team.
Shane McAdam (cousin I believe of Adrian and Gilbert), is looking very promising up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back