Assocation Football Supercoach thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What are your thoughts on Lloyd and Mills

Yeah I'm taking a few punts Savage, Bonner, Coniglio and Sicily. I'd hope 2-3 come off. And the 1-2 that don't I can upgrade/correct to Danger and someone else.

Mills is the one I'm taking at D3/4. Interceptor which helps and should have a few midfield minutes, too. Just seems to find the ball. Lloyd I see averaging similar to last year.

def: Laird, Hibberd, Lloyd, Doedee, Murray, Naughton, (Murphy, Finlayson)
Mid: Danger, Martin, Duncan, Merrett, Neale, Brayshaw, Brodie, Barry (Kelly, Banfield, Holman)
Ruck: Martin, Gawn, (Cameron)
fwd: Franklin, Heeney, Dahlhaus, Petracca, Fogarty, Fritsch, (Ryan, Giles-Langdon)

Mills is the one I'm taking at D3/4. Interceptor which helps and should have a few midfield minutes, too. Just seems to find the ball. Lloyd I see averaging similar to last year.
What about the rookies Stoddart and Jordan Dawson? Thought Dawson could become a smoky but he wasn't sighted in JLT

Def: Laird, McGovern, Mills, Bonner, Naughton, Murray (Doedee, Murphy)
Mid: TMitch, Kelly, Fyfe, Parker, Cripps, Coniglio, Brayshaw, Banfield (Finlayson, Holman, TKelly)
Ruck: Martin, Gawn (Olango)
Fwd: Franklin, Greene, Billings, Christensen, Fritsch, LRyan (Waterman, Langdon)

What about the rookies Stoddart and Jordan Dawson? Thought Dawson could become a smoky but he wasn't sighted in JLT

Stoddart looks unlikely to play round 1, now that McVeigh is fit. Dawson I was super excited about, but he's not on the injury list. Bit of a mystery why he didn't play any JLT. But, if he continues his NEAFL form from last year, he should be in the side by Round 5.

Yeah my forward line is s**t too

DEF: Laird, Lloyd, Savage, Bonner, Doedee, Murray (Finlayson & L.Murphy*)

MID: Martin, Mitchell, Kelly, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio, Kelly, Brodie (Barry, Banfield & Holman)

RUCK: Grundy & Gawn (Olanga)

FWD: Billings, Dalhaus, Petracca, Sicily, Fritsch, Ryan* (Garlett* & Venables*)

*will change if not named

I've got $120k in the bank, will swap either Mitchell or Kelly to Danger if he is named round 1. If he isn't I'll monitor the side and bring him in after round 2 if he dominate straight away or bring him in once his price drops
Not much work being done today (except to my team)

OUT: Savage, Lloyd, Grundy, Brodie, Liam Ryan
IN: McGovern, Mills, Nankervis, Andrew Brayshaw, D.Fogarty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JS of fog?
not high at the moment. but if he kicks a couple of goals and takes strong marks he gives a reason to be selected again. his flexibility and size will also be something that keeps him in.

im not starting him, but if tex returns and he keeps his place im jumping on.

Do any of you guys do the SC draft? I converted last season. It’s so much better than SuperCoach IMO

Yeah I’m in a draft comp. I do like it

talked myself out of my 1 rookie forward line & 3 rookie mids

gone back to Parker/Cripps at M5 & M6 and Venables/Fritsch on field forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back