Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 8: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless as we approach your #headless299 th game can you perhaps spend a moment recapping some of your greatest achievements and memorable moments?
Keep him away from Ant Bear or poor Okey won't even make it to morning tea.

Pain... from the stitches he gives us with his quick wit and dad joke related banter.

You may keep him. We have plenty of fathers over here... sure they don't know their kids but we're sure they've knocked up a few.

Ah Jim - if you were any more salty, people would start calling you Ocean :). Do you talk about Elton Johns Wig in similar terms???

Even more so... I liked him much more.

I've podiumed 3 times

Including the top step :)
aw8r598.gif

Want him back?

I'll loan him to you for a week...:p

giphy.gif

Good morning Swamprats and Demons. Today is a wonderful day here.

It's one day closer to #headless299 and it's an occasion that has proven thus far to be memorable.

Anyway today, we have taken the decision to also provide a doctor for Headless and I am happy to lend her for this great cause

39314.jpg

BTW how can you bastards put 18 pages on from the time I left work yesterday till now?

Wacky Wednesday’s

That it is indeed.

Could be #rednesday as long as we kept images clean but anyway, Wacky Wednesday has a good ring to it

Ah Van_Dyke, now there's a true gentleman of the game. How are you old pal?
This idea of semi retirement is wonderful, why don’t you join me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Ant Bear if there are no changes this week looks like you will be lining up on me and I will be lining you up....

Do you know who is the leading tackle maker in the league at the moment by any chance?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back