Most hated players of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Bock not because he left Adelaide
When i was a kid the crows had a clinic and all the players would just sign stuff whenever but old mate Bocky just kept saying "i'll sign it at the signing session" Long behold he leaves at the end he just left the clinic before the signing session

You're being charitable by not mentioning that he pleaded guilty to assaulting his girlfriend in 2009. 12 months suspended jail sentence. Charming fellow !!! (not)

Cop it just as bad? Lol. Not even close. His career has been a constant media/crowd bashing because they think he ducks? So does half the league. "Don't try and make it about his skin colour..." is going down the same road as "I'm not racist but...".

Let's get your opinion on the Goodes booing and then we'll all get a good idea of where you stand.
FFS! Take it to the Bay mate

Hodge ducks and stages as much as Selwood, but he is never called out for it, because he has mates in the media.

lol what??
One has played 305 games and received 404 frees
One has played 250 games and received 673 frees.

I will let you work out the one that is the ducker and stager. Stats don't lie.

Hodge ducks and stages as much as Selwood, but he is never called out for it, because he has mates in the media.
But you never hear about Hodge's ducking because his mates in the media never bring it up.
If I scan for the most free-kicks for over the past decade, then Selwood leads all comers by 2 to 1....No other player comes within Coooeeee.

2008: 63 Frees for.....First placed....11 more free kicks than any other player league wide...........Hodge 18th with 34 frees
2009: 59 Frees for.....First placed.....7 more free kicks than any other player..............................Hodge....Not in top 20
2010: 53 Frees for....Second place....Second by a single free kick..............................................Hodge 3rd placed on 45
2011: 60 Frees for....Second Place....Second by a single free kick..............................................Hodge....Not in top 20
2012: 56 Frees for....Equal Second....Second by 4 Free kicks.....................................................Hodge....Not in top 20
2013: 73 Frees for....First placed....27 more free kicks than any other player...............................Hodge....Not in top 20
2014: 68 Frees for....First placed....14 more free kicks than any other player...............................Hodge....Not in top 20
2015: 64 Frees for....First placed....3 more free kicks than any other player.................................Hodge....Not in top 20
2016: 71 Frees for....First placed....16 more free kicks than any other player...............................Hodge....Not in top 20
2017: 70 Frees for....First placed....8 more free kicks than any other player.................................Hodge....Not in top 20
Back in the box young Cat fan.

Selwood is the undisputed ducker.

Gary Hocking from that day when he ran past the ball at a thrown in down at Geelong and cleaned up Robert Harvey who was completely unprotected with his eyes on the ball with a cheap shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't this happen, like, once? Where he was neck-and-neck with an opponent, who was also going for the same footy?

What a criminal :rolleyes:

Never head mention of anything like this about him TBH.

Again, never heard people say this sort of stuff about him pre-2013.
Booed him at a game in 2008.
Was a protected species, a sook, and despite the unfortunate minority who made it a race issue in 2013, he made an absolute goose of himself that entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back