Podcast SFA Podcast - Podcast 'listens' record to be smashed tomorrow night

Alright the people of the SFA deserve a podcast so I'm going to bring it to you.

First episode will be recorded next Tuesday night around 7:30pm Melbourne time (time is flexible if we have interstate guests on)

If you are interested in coming on as a guest for any episode please express your interest here and I will add you to the list.

We will be using Skype to do the podcast but recording it and going live with spreaker. So if you around when the podcast starts you can listen to it live.**

I'll post the edited episode up shortly after as well.

If anyone wants to make a kick ass intro with some music and maybe even a voice over of some kind introducing the show etc that we can use, go nuts! PM me the mp3 audio link in Dropbox and I can add it on.

Episode 2 ft Loonerty and PhenomV1

https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-sweet-football-association-show

When you click on the link it will show the episode on live, just click and listen. it will also allow you the ability to submit questions via the Spreaker chat client which i can read out to the guests.

Note: I'm not going to head hunt people to come onto the show. If posters are putting their hand up to come on, there will be shows.

Guestlist:
Haydo
Rodneydangerfield
Yakker
Sarahsmiles
fitzroybowiedog
Wooshette
Loonerty
Noobz0r
Miggs (Mon or Wed nights perth time)
PhenomenalV1
RU_
BRAB
YearOfTheRoos
Tarkyn_24
I Dont Care
KohPhi
Sportsmaniac89
Sante
Cooney
The Coach
Pie 4 Life

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Alright the people of the SFA deserve a podcast so I'm going to bring it to you.

First episode will be recorded next Tuesday night around 7:30pm Melbourne time (time is flexible if we have interstate guests on)

If you are interested in coming on as a guest for any episode please express your interest here and I will add you to the list.

We will be using Skype to do the podcast but recording it and going live with spreaker. So if you around when the podcast starts you can listen to it live.**

I'll post the edited episode up shortly after as well.

If anyone wants to make a kick ass intro with some music and maybe even a voice over of some kind introducing the show etc that we can use, go nuts! PM me the mp3 audio link in Dropbox and I can add it on.

**spreaker channel is pending chiefs approval. Should be ok though I think

Note: I'm not going to head hunt people to come onto the show. If posters are putting their hand up to come on, there will be shows.

If you're interested I can track down all of the original podcast intros etc (pretty sure I've got them saved somewhere).

Might not be a bad idea as well to get the permissions for our iTunes channel.

If you're interested I can track down all of the original podcast intros etc (pretty sure I've got them saved somewhere).

Might not be a bad idea as well to get the permissions for our iTunes channel.

Sounds good! If you have them handy would be great if you could send through!

Yeah I'll see if chief can do that as well.

But this is only going to work if people are willing to come on!

People will go on if they are run well like you said, once they hear them they’ll get comfortable about the idea .

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Whip me a PM with your dropbox details and I'll do what I can :thumbsu:

I'm in!!! However because of school, if I were to be in it it would have to be on the holidays. (They start next Thursday) Can't wait!

Sorry to inconvenience this thread further but does anyone have a download link for the last lot of podcasts? My i-tunes only plays about 4 of the 41

Not listening to this s**t

Ive stopped listening to radio ever since i won a viking river cruise with bruce and.phil on 3aw.

It was full of old people, not a viking in site, and they wouldnt.let me back on the boat after i looted prague

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears

Ive stopped listening to radio ever since i won a viking river cruise with bruce and.phil on 3aw.

It was full of old people, not a viking in site, and they wouldnt.let me back on the boat after i looted prague

Prague? What the hell is in Prague? I would have just stole the boat and keelhauled the old people

I promise our prizes will be far more accurate.

I have got the green light for Spreaker to be set up shortly and just working on the iTunes access so we should be able to cater for everyone who is keen to listen.

given the show is about the SFA community, are there any segment ideas anyone has? i have a few of my own but always open for good suggestions!

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I have got the green light for Spreaker to be set up shortly and just working on the iTunes access so we should be able to cater for everyone who is keen to listen.

given the show is about the SFA community, are there any segment ideas anyone has? i have a few of my own but always open for good suggestions!

Weekly Spam Reports would fit in with current opinions. Okeydokey would be a prime candidate for reporting on this

A minimum of 10 minutes each episode that is all about me.

A minimum of 10 minutes each episode that is all about me.

easy done.

can't promise what the ratio of positive to negative comments will be though depending on the guests :p:D

Sorry to inconvenience this thread further but does anyone have a download link for the last lot of podcasts? My i-tunes only plays about 4 of the 41

You made a lot of them Haro, surely you have them saved somewhere?

Back