Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Northies! (I come in peace!)

Ben Jacobs, can I get some thoughts on him. He has had foot issues, pretty badly. I am hesitant to choose him, but is his Job Security good and has he had a full pre season. I couldn't find an appropriate thread, I am tired and wanted to ask.
Thanks and good luck.

footy's back baby!

Ben Jacobs, can I get some thoughts on him. He has had foot issues, pretty badly. I am hesitant to choose him, but is his Job Security good and has he had a full pre season. I couldn't find an appropriate thread, I am tired and wanted to ask.
Thanks and good luck.

footy's back baby!

If he's fit, which he is right now, he's likely a lock. He appears finally over his foot issues (touch wood) and he's been missed.

I assume he is best 22?

He is, unless the entire idea of mostly lock down midfielders like him goes out the door at Arden St. There's also the possibility his games are restricted this year as he's managed back into the fold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is, unless the entire idea of mostly lock down midfielders like him goes out the door at Arden St. There's also the possibility his games are restricted this year as he's managed back into the fold.
His SC scores are pretty sad for someone who can find the ball at will. Why did they make him a tagger? Hell, one game back after a long lay off he got 43 touches in a game. Hardly screams tagger to me? But then again... (no offense) it IS Brad Scott...

Thanks and good luck.

footy's back baby!

If he's fit, which he is right now, he's likely a lock. He appears finally over his foot issues (touch wood) and he's been missed.
sorry to intrude Toes and guest but this isnt the actual Dreamteam question related thread lol

Yeah, I know, Couldn't find the proper SC questions thread. Sorry to have spammed you guys up.
Nah your alright mate

We usually have a stickied thread at the top our board for Fantasy related questions
Not sure why we dont this year
Flawed Genius King Corey any ideas?

sorry to intrude Toes and guest but this isnt the actual Dreamteam question related thread lol

Yeah, I know, Couldn't find the proper SC questions thread. Sorry to have spammed you guys up.

Nah your alright mate

We usually have a stickied thread at the top our board for Fantasy related questions
Not sure why we dont this year
Flawed Genius King Corey any ideas?

There is now, stickied up top.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-and-sc-questions-re-players-in-here.1188876/

I have a membership for WCE.

Its pretty ******* useless.....
lol funny reading back at this last post.. not so useless after all!

This is back for another year.
Not sure who won last year but since Chief baared llama2 in 2016 by not offering a badge for winning this continues to be for shits and giggs and I dont really see an avid interest in the competition other than an excuse to watch other games

2019 Twinkletoes ammendment please! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back