Unofficial Preview Changes V GWS Rd 2, '18 - Scharenberg and Callum Brown in, Cox and Smith out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Out: Smith, Phillips, Cox, Aish
In: Wells, Broomhead, Fasolo, Mihocek/Sharenberg

Moore has to go forward after that. So we need another tall down back. Mihocek I’d say. The rest are obvious enough. Don’t perform, you’re out.

Feb 21, 2009
Sai Yok Noi
AFL Club
Collingwood
Out: Cox, Smith, Reid, Aish, Phillips, Langdon, Crocker (inj).
In: Sier, McLarty, Daicos, Brown, Kirby, Wells, Fasolo.

But the biggest out of all has to be Nathan "I haven't got a clue" Buckley. He has to be the most atrocious VFL/AFL coach in the history of the game. He's worse than Graeme Gellie.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure we've got too much waiting in the wings. Wells isn't ready, and a heap of guys you'd like to be pushing for selection didn't even get a run in the VFL Friday.

Cox might be in trouble with the MRP. Not much in it but it was an elbow to the head so might still cost a week.

Aish 1st run for a few weeks so I'd persist.

Stephenson didn't set the world on fire but had some moments.

Assuming Cox doesn't get a suspension I'd be happy with

OUT: Smith; Phillips
IN: Faz; C Brown

If Cox goes, McLarty might be a chance.

Varcoe gets 1 more week, surely he can't play that badly again.

Last edited:

TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity
Adams would be close to being dropped he had an awful game.

Mihocek comes in. Id consider debuting mclarty in the coming weeks also.. Cox out indefinitely until he can learn to mark.the ball.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
So Nathan, tough night at the office?

We were beaten in contested ball, beaten around the packs, nutted in the clearances, our plans were good but we just didnt implement them I hunger . We will go back and work on the basics, concentrate on playing our brand of football I must feed I hunger we have faith in our systems I must feed the pony hungers he hungers and we know if we play the way we want to play we can deliver on the scoreboard the pony the pony oh God the pain he hungers the day of judgement comes and we can still figure in September. We pride ourselves on our brand of football and we let ourselves down oh god oh god I need the carrots the pony he comes he comes my brain dripping from my ears like chocolate topping banal face saving bullshit piling up like a feculent great wall of China he comes, he comes, oh good god the hooves...

Any questions? Mason Cox? How to explain his game? Well...

O̴h̴ ̵g̷o̵d̴,̴ ̷t̴h̶e̴ ̵p̵a̵i̵n̷,̴ ̷t̶h̶e̴ ̸p̶a̶i̵n̵ ̷i̷n̶ ̸m̸y̵ ̴b̴a̷l̵l̷s̵,̴ ̶l̷i̸k̸e̷ ̷b̸e̴i̸n̷g̶ ̸f̸o̵u̶r̴t̸e̸e̷n̷ ̴a̵g̷a̴i̴n̴ ̶a̶n̶d̸ ̴n̶e̴c̷k̶i̴n̵g̵ ̶s̴o̵m̶e̸ ̷g̸i̶r̴l̵ ̷b̷e̷h̴i̶n̶d̴ ̴t̸h̷e̷ ̵m̸i̷l̸k̴b̸a̷r̶ ̷a̴n̵d̷ ̴t̸h̸e̵n̷ ̵g̸o̶i̸n̶g̵ ̷h̷o̸m̵e̸ ̷a̴n̴d̸ ̴p̶r̸e̴p̴a̷r̵i̴n̴g̶ ̴t̷o̶ ̶w̸h̸a̸c̷k̴ ̸o̶f̶f̷ ̵b̴u̸t̵ ̴y̶o̸u̸r̵ ̷m̴o̵t̶h̸e̶r̸ ̵h̵a̵s̸ ̷y̶o̵u̵r̸ ̵g̸r̴e̴a̸t̵ ̸a̸u̶n̶t̸ ̵a̷r̶o̴u̶n̷d̴ ̶f̷o̶r̵ ̵d̴i̵n̴n̶e̴r̶ ̴a̸n̵d̸ ̷y̴o̶u̷ ̶s̷i̵t̷ ̵t̷h̴e̶r̷e̵,̴ ̴i̸n̷ ̶a̸g̶o̷n̶y̸,̶ ̷t̸r̴y̸i̷n̸g̵ ̷n̸o̵t̵ ̵t̶o̴ ̸t̵h̴i̵n̷k̵ ̷o̵f̸ ̷w̵h̷a̴t̴ ̴h̸e̵r̶ ̶m̶i̵n̶g̷e̷ ̵f̷e̷l̷t̷ ̵l̷i̸k̸e̶,̷ ̷t̸h̶e̶n̴ ̴r̵e̵a̸l̸i̶s̶i̷n̵g̴ ̷y̴o̵u̴r̶ ̵s̴i̵s̷t̶e̸r̶ ̵c̸a̸n̵ ̸s̶m̸e̶l̶l̶ ̷i̶t̵ ̷o̸n̸ ̴y̸o̴u̷r̵ ̵f̸i̵n̸g̷e̴r̸ ̸a̴n̵d̵ ̸s̶h̵e̴ ̸i̵s̶ ̶l̵a̷u̸g̴h̵i̸n̷g̷ ̶a̸t̷ ̵y̴o̵u̸ ̵a̶n̸d̴ ̸t̴h̷e̶ ̸a̸w̸k̴w̸a̸r̵d̴,̸ ̷a̶g̶o̵n̶i̴s̴i̵n̵g̷ ̷e̵m̸b̴a̷r̸a̶s̶s̵m̷e̶n̷t̸ ̷i̵s̷ ̸n̸o̴w̴ ̸h̷u̷r̶t̵i̸n̷g̶ ̵m̷o̴r̵e̴ ̵t̵h̷a̸n̴ ̷y̷o̷u̸r̵ ̶b̷a̷l̴l̵s̶,̴ ̷a̴n̵d̸ ̸s̷o̷ ̶y̷o̷u̴ ̸t̴r̴y̷ ̷t̷o̸ ̴b̶l̵o̷t̶ ̷t̸h̶a̴t̸ ̶o̵u̶t̶ ̶b̶y̸ ̶t̷h̶i̴n̴k̶i̸n̷g̴ ̷o̴f̵ ̸t̶h̸e̶ ̵g̴i̷r̵l̷ ̵a̴g̸a̵i̴n̷ ̵b̷u̴t̶ ̸i̶t̶s̵ ̵t̸o̷o̶ ̸m̸u̷c̸h̴ ̴a̴n̵d̸ ̴y̶o̶u̴ ̵s̶h̸o̸o̶t̴ ̸o̸f̴f̵ ̸r̵i̴g̷h̶t̶ ̷t̵h̸e̴r̶e̷ ̷i̵n̷ ̷y̴o̴u̷r̷ ̸p̸a̵n̸t̷s̵ ̵a̶n̴d̴ ̸y̸o̵u̷ ̴h̷a̵v̷e̴ ̷t̴o̷ ̶s̷i̷t̶ ̷t̵h̷e̸r̷e̶,̸ ̵m̶a̷r̷i̸n̷a̷d̷i̸n̸g̸ ̵i̶n̷ ̸y̸o̵u̵r̷ ̷s̴h̷a̴m̶e̶,̵ ̵t̴h̷a̸t̴s̷ ̸w̵h̵a̶t̶ ̶i̴t̸s̶ ̶l̷i̴k̴e̴ ̸w̴a̶t̸c̸h̷i̸n̸g̴ ̵M̴a̵s̴o̸n̸ ̷f̶u̶c̷k̴i̵n̵g̶ ̴C̸o̶x̵ ̴t̵r̵y̷i̴n̸g̶ ̸t̴o̵ ̶p̸r̷e̴t̴e̷n̵d̸ ̴t̵o̸ ̸b̶e̶ ̷a̷ ̸f̵o̶o̵t̸b̵a̵l̸l̶e̶r̷,̵ ̸b̶u̴t̶ ̶i̴m̸a̷g̷i̷n̶e̶ ̴a̴f̴t̷e̶r̶w̶a̸r̷d̸s̵ ̶y̸o̷u̵ ̵w̸e̶r̵e̸ ̴e̴a̸t̸e̴n̸ ̶b̷y̷ ̵a̶n̷ ̴e̵n̵r̵a̵g̴e̷d̷ ̷p̷o̵t̶o̵r̴o̷o̵.̴ ̷

Why are you all looking at me like that? My gameplan?

H̵̢̧̨̨̨̧̡̢̢̨̧̢̧̧̰̦̖̮͕͔̹͇͉͙͈͙̟̻͙͈̙͔͈̞͎̤̖̯͖̝̥̘̖̰̺͖̗̻̼̦̜̳̼̞͉̲̫̙̺̤̪͙̩͉̳̜̝̼̦͈͈̫̲̘̘͉̬̭̼̰͔͓̭̝͚̖̭̗͓̹̥̫̱̞̬̬̱̯͚̯̟̝̬͓̹̟̥͍̱̘̻̫͔̪͓͕̘͊̑͂̇͜͝ͅͅͅö̶̪̫̂̉̾̿̍̀̾̉́͒̀́̈́͆̓̒̀̏̾̉͛̈̔̀͆̉̓̆͒͛͊̓̏́̿̀̐̃̎̌̔͗̂̄̉͊́̇̋̀̾͊̾͛̏̊̑̎̆̇͂͆̈́͒̂̋́̊̒̎̃̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͠͝r̶̛̘̹̮̟̰̲̫͕͎̙̟̘̥͎̆̃̐̋́̿̂͋̃̄̑̏̍̂͛͆̅̒͊̉̃̊̄̅͛́͊̓͂̓́̅̄͆́̅̀̍́͐̿̽̀͂̓͆̇͐̓̌͌̽̇̓̈́̐͌̈́̓̋̉͊̇͆̓̌̔̂̿͆͂̏̀̌̓̈́͋͊̿́̀͐̑̓̌͑̆̅͐̔͊̏͗̈͘̚̚̚̕͘̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅr̸̨̢̡̢̧̧̢̡̢̢̨̡̛̖̼̫̗̳̞͎͔͉͍̳̫̟̫̱͇̪̗̠̫̞̠͕̙͎̱̝̜̺̖̳͍̱͓̖̮̗͇͚̤̺̱̱̙̠̩̗̤̬̗͎̖̲̯̜͙̞̠̙̥̞͉̜̦̹̝̫̯̗̦͓̤̩͔̻͓̭̭̦͚̮̮̮̣͙̀̎̌͋̆̐̌͐̓͋͛͑̓͌̾́͗͂͆̓̈́̓̉́̄̅̽͌̒̕̕͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅỡ̸̡̡̨̡̡̧̨̨̧̡̧̧̨̨̢̛̛̺͉̤͉̩̻̗͉̱̺̮̘̙͈̖͚̟̩͉̼̜͔͙̥͍͓̖̬͚̤͍̥̫̱̤̤̤̼̲̱̩̙̳̭̲̹̖̙̖̮͕͖̲̹̝̩̲̘̭̯̠̺̺̯͓͉̩͙͚̖̜͉̩̬̱̦͉̲̖̬̹͇͈̟͚̻̖͎͌̓͌̓͑͛̉̌̏̽͗̉̂̂͂̆͊̀́̈́͐͑̎̾̿̍̿̀̾̓͐͗̈́̀̊̍͂̔̐̌͋̔̈́͆̏̄̉̓͑̑̿͛̄̏͌̉̍̇͛̅̏͒͂́̃̋̈͛͋̿̾̐͂͆̐͌̂́̆̃̈́̽̽̉̅̈́́̀̇̔̈̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠ͅr̵̢̨̡̡̨̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛͓̮̯̫͕̘̟̩̫̜͓̪͖͈̜̟̼̱͎̘̱̩͇̭̭̬̝̻̞̜̯̱̣̭̯̦̙̹̝̬̹͇̟̼̗̣̱͕̯̪͚̠̦̭͙̻̲̱͓̼̜̝̱̲̤͙̺̝̼͙̤̗̦͉̙̲͈̪̝̤̺̜̯̝̥̖̱͖̬̝͕͈͕̝͕̀̋́̀͛͛̈̀̏̽͒͐́͆̾̍͛͛͒̿͂̎͋͋͒̌̃̐̓̋̅͋̈́̅̾̈́͆̎̍̀̔̈̾̓͊͗̃̈́̈̋̾̍̎̐͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅ,̵̧̨̨̡̛̛̛̯̲̩͉̹̼̞̻̩͚̭͔̝̭͚̯̠̙̝͉̰͙̥̼̜̥͚͕͔̩̥̟͔̖͈͕̖̲̱͚̖͎̪͓̮̣̗̫̥̠̠̼̩͕̩̯̪͈̞̩̙̬̯̙̘͈͚̫̻͙̣̱̇͛̎͐͒̅͒̏̔͗́͐̈́̎͛̓̀̌͗̒̄̓̇̈́̇͒̋̀̃̄̉̉̆͐̂̈́͛͐̌͋̾͌̃̌̀͒̈́͋̃͂̉̀̀̄̀̀͂̆̄̑͋̌̎̾̄̏̀̆̓̃͆̀̉̇̾́͋̀̈́̀̍̚̕̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅ ̶̨̧̡̢̡̧̛̛̘̝̰̫͉̘͚̳͎͍̖̫̜͖̦̞̝͔̘̙̝̥͈͓̳̩̬̝̤̗̼͈̻̝̼̟̭̬̣̠̗̍̉̀̔̂͑́̈́̈́̿̉͌̈́́͒̊̌̃̓̓̌̏͒̓͌̃̽̌̅̆̀̑̀̄͗̿̀̑̔̓́͐̒̋͗̂̈́͑̈̂̈̓̒̅͊̑̈̇́̾͆̓͌̋̈͒͌̎̅̋̑̈́̓̆̉́̀̔̍́̋̅́̈́͘̕̕̕̚̚͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅh̵̡̧̛̟̦̤̫̟̬͍͎̟̙͖̲̺̞̜̭͎̠̗̫̳͚͉̗͈̠̫͈͕̥͓̣͆̉̍̀̀̾̃̿̍̿̎̾̉́͒́́̋̀̇́̄̐̐̒́̓̒̎̈́̎̀͋̍̇̋͑̒̅̌͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̚͜͝͝͝o̴̪̤̣͈̱͕̳̤̪̘̗̘̹͕̭͆͂͑͆͗̓̋̇̓̌͂̿̐͌̔͒̾̇͝ŗ̵̨̢̡̨̧̢̡̡̡̨̨̢̛̛̛͎͉͖̝̼̖̭̺̮̞̥̤̰͖̝͎̠͖̰̜̼̤̼̖͚̟͈̼͈̫̻͈͇̪̜̹̼͍̗̼̩̖͕͉̺̝͕̮̦̱̟̜̤͚͔̩͇̖̺̬̬̣̱̪̯̙̣̳̦͔̮̖͍͕̺͈̘͚͖͕͎̣͈͉̖̲̬̪͎̀̿͑̈́̈́̒̂̋̏̈̐͆͗̈́̇̾̂̈̊̈́͗͂͐̈́́̈͌̈̂͆̐͒̈́̏̑͛̆̎̏̎̋̄́̀̓̓̌̊̊̆͂̂̎́̒̈́̎̂́͌̈́͛̑̉̅̀͆̒͌̈́̓͐̂̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅŗ̵̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̪͉̟̥̥̯̻̟̠͓̜͚͖̟͚̮̠̜̝̳̖͔͉̜̮̼̝̹̭̫͕̖̥̖̹̺̠̳͇̥͓̗̪͉͕̯̙̟̠̰̭̙͚̞̃̄͆͋̿͑̔̓̽͐͛͗̍͋̐͛̊͋̃̆̃͛͐̄̈̌͒̅̃̋͒͌͌̎̀̐̎̎͂̀̄͑͂̑͆́͊̔̊͂̈́̾̃̑̍̆̾̽͂̊̌̔̽͋̊͆́̐́̿̽̑̋̑͆͊̅̋̓̂̊̍̈́̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅờ̵̛̛̞̪̲̺̩̺̮͕͍̬̹̫̇́͌̈́͋̿̑̾̂̈͗̌̈́͊̓̎̑͛̂̋̓̇͆̍̓̑͌̊̍͆̿͑̎̔̀̽͌̿̊͂̓̒̈́͊̀̀̔͒̊̃̍̌̍̃̓̉̈́̒̅̀̾̑͋̓̍̏̀́̿͛̊̃͂̑̊̈̉͋́̃̓̊͌̋͗͛̓̌͗͘͘̚̚̚͜͝͠r̷̡̡̧̢̡̛̛͖̭̟͎̪̤̲̣̱̭̭͓̥̭̫̬̰͚̤̮̙̤͖̲̪̺̟̠̪̩̤̯͇̝̗̦͖͉̜̞͖͈͓̻̭̼̖͎͇̝̤̻͎͙͖͊̐̾̇̆͛̋͌̈́͋̎̐̀̉̔̊̾̀̅͋̓̓̈́̍̄̄̑̑̐̑̾͌͛̂̈́̽́̽̌͆̆͌̄̄̽̇̽̓͆͆̄͛̐̾͊͒̽̎͊͊̊͋̈́͊̃̑̂̾̊̆̎͗͑͑̂̃͊̋̐̅̅̄̎̅͆́͐̽̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅ ̷̢̧̨̡̜̦̞͎̜̭̦̦̣͎͕̻̺̪̥̼̰̪̜̱̼̹̟͖͉͔̩̪̬͍̩̥͔̪͍̳̤̩̳̟̗̝͈͕͖̭̟̗̞̲̞̦̳̹̊̈́̎͐͗̓̿͝ͅs̸̩̤̘͙̥̭̤̜̤̟̒̓͑̿̿̓̏̐̈́͊̔̄̿̀̂̍̊̀̂̽́̄̐̆̆̾͐̈́̆̈̽͂̈͛̾̿̈̂͌̎̎̀̄̿̇̏͌͆͂͆̂̅́͛͊̑̑̎̑̀͂̽͌̈́́̉̈́̃̆͒͋̊̅͆͑̎̈́̅̋̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͘̕͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝t̸̢̢̨̧̧̡̢̧̨̛̛̛͍̮̪̪̰̯̣͚̺̖̯̤͉̟̞̘̣̣͔̙̣̟̣̯̣̘͈̫͉̟̯͙̘̦̱͎̩̯̝̪̦̭̰̻̻͕̘̺͎̱̳͖̘͕͔̫̫͓̩͙̝͔͓̲̮̲̝̣̰̔͊̈́͆̉̓̌͋̂̍̔́̂̿̃̅̈́̀͆̀̒̎̅́̆̍͐̔̽̓́͗͒̿̾̽̀̎̔̏͐̅̐͆̀̑̐̇͋̊͛̊̂̈́̌̅̀͊̈́͌͑͌̈́̏͒̒̒̍̽̏̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̷̛̬̮͖͓̠͑̾͋̏̓́̅̽̉͗̓̊̏̈́̍̌͌̃́̈́̋̋̽̎̈́̀͆͑͆͛̄̿̅́͗́͆̆̕͘͘͝͠͝͝͝ȩ̴̢̧̧̛̛̘͍͎̫̬͖̟̭̹̱̺͕͓̙̼̘͚̯̝̪̲̺̳̲̼͔͚͔̣̹̲͙͉̟̞͉̝͙͎̤̤̪͈̺͚͖͇͙͇̳̥̓̍͋͌̒͒̉͆͑̀̾͊̐̅̈́̍͌͆̇͒͑͛̅̓̃͌̆͑́̓̇̇̋͛́̇̒̈́̍̈̒̃͐̿̽̍̓̈̑͛͋̔̋̎̈̀̈́̔̈́̓̌͊̇̀͒͌͌̓͆̑̎̉̈́̽͛͊̑̎͐͆̽̈́̍̿̌̇̅̓̊̿͗̕̚̕̚͘͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝p̸̧̛͓͓̣̤̻̜̭̬̘̩͉̺͈̊̈́́̍̐͊̈̽́̋̇̐̎́͗̊̊̆̓́̋͑͆̀͑́̓̌̂̇́̽̈́̓̿͂̐̂̒͛̑̊̎̾̋́̊̋͛̉͆̀̔̈́̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅȩ̴̨̢̡̢̨̢̡̨͍̜̝̱̬̜̪͕̹͉͈͚̙̲͇̬̱͎̫̰̗͇̜͎̥̻̳̝͎̜̼̣̥̘̖͉̹̰̥̰͓͉̞͎͚̰̤̹̗͇̖͍̘͍͎͎͗̂̍̒̈́̅͆̉̒̇̍̈̓̐̈̇̒̓̅̓͐͑́̈́͑̅̄̉͐̋̀͗̄̚͘̚͝͠͝d̴̡̧̢̨̧̢̢̨̡̛̛̛̘͉̮͇͍̼̘̖̭̜̦̹̤̦͓̙̮̯͈͚̪̫̫̻̯̺̞̝̯̹͓̮̦̗͓̮̥̹̝̺̹̬̙̠͉̰̗̖̹͈̲͔͙̹̟̟̫̝̣̫̹̬̩̪̙͐͐̽͒͊̀͆̓̀̅͆͑̑̇̚͠͝ͅͅ ̷̧̧̛̙̺̬̞̦̺͉͙̣̠̫̻̫̱̙͖̱̳͊̀̂̒̅̆̿͛͗͊͒̕͝͠i̶̡̧̢̡̢̢̧̧̛̛̳͕͍̹̪͔̭̹̭̦̥̻͈̮̝̭͖͈̱͎͕̬̪͚̞̞̰̰͔͎̥͕͚̮̤͇̠̫̩̠͐̐̐̏̏̔̔̀͗͐́̏̎̈́̾̄̈̍͒͆̊̓̆͒̇̇̂̐̌͛͗̄̓̇̌̓͂̇͂͗̊̔͊̉͊̉̌́̊̐̔͂̓͆́͛͐̃̒̑̅͒̔͗̒͐̏̀̀̄̽̉̑̀͐͌͘̚̕͘͘͘͘͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅņ̵̢̨̨̢̧̢̡̨̡̧̛̛̗̲͖̘̳̰͔̝͖̤̞̗̟̘͈͕͖͚̦̤͓̜̗̫̼͙͖̫̟̰̘̣͈̞̬̝̫̙̪͍̯͇̙̗̗͚̘̲̼͎̤͎̫̥͓͎͈̮̩̞̝̦̞̗̣̯̹͈͎̱̻̜̗͌͊̌͑̉͑͊̅̅͌̌͐̽̃̑̅̆͒̇͊͊̔́͐̉̐̓̋̈́̎̔̌͒̅͂̽̃́̒̐̈̈́̿̓͋͌̑̇̏͆͊̔̌̂̽̏̈͗̏͂̿̀̍͂̉͂͑͂̈́̍͌̆̌̊̋̈́͐̌̎̿̈̀̀̂͘͘͘͘̚̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̴̢̧̢̡̨̡̨̨̡̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̝͓̩̩̯̲̬̙͇͎̤̼̮̹̲̘̺̯̗͇̹͎̼̼̩͖̤̲͓̞̪̗̱̤̯͉̻̣̼̻̝̪̠̟͙̦̥̮̞͔͎̘̬̗̫͕͇̮̺̣̫̦͉͈̻̻̣̹̪͚̙̗͔̼͈̤͚̖̤̘̼͚̰̺̤̱͉̮̳̙͎͚̯͈̥͔͋̍͛́͂̉̓̎͗́͊̑̉͆̄͋́̈́͛͋̑̅̆͒͊̀͛̇͐͌͆̈͆̍̾̈́̅͌̈́̈͛̾̏̀̑͒̊͛̍̍̆̈́̂̌̆́̓̅̌̓̃̓̋̔̐͋̓͌̒̂̑̒̾̈̿̅͆͋̀͒͋̈́̏͆̏͑̓̉̏͂̀̑̊̑̆͗͛̈́͘̚̕̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅh̶̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̞̭̰̝̯̺̯͚̰̘̺̬͙͙̥͖̝̘̟̙̱̟̲̤̜̩̫̟̰͈͚̜̳̥̼̱̗̺̝͇̙̬̗̠̠̩͇̘̞͎͇͙̖͉̺̣̓̊̑̆͆̓́̽̾͋̅͛͆̊̋̽̉̐͛͑̆̇̔̒͐̋͐̽̍̾̎̌̑̂̒͂̀́̈́͂̔̇͆͑̿͋͐̔͐̐͒̂̉̊̊̊̾̎́̿̎̽̈́̈́̂̇̍̊̍̇͐͋͊͐̾̌̈́͗̀͒̐͗̃́́͑̄̏̅̀̔̉̋̌̾̚̚͘̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅơ̷̧̡̨̛̛̛̛͎͔͉̣̜͕̞̪̘͚͚̹̗͚͙̖̫̲̠̦͖̮̩̤̱̠̤͍̘̣̝̫͍͉͔̩͉̗̺̖̺̝̺̘̯̼̭̱̺̥̩͇̪̘̜̳̫̖͖͍̥͖̣͇̑̈̅̊̔̆͑̆̿̏̀̓͋̆̔̇̾͆̇͌̒̇̔͒̀̃̀̆̀̎̾͋̆̀͌͌̆͗́́́̋̅́̐̿̈̈̆͌͊͂͊͗̄̓͑͆̅̌͊͂̌̌̋̈́̂̍̓̔̏̓̋̄̂̿̓̃͊̀̈́͆̎̄̃̐̂̈́͋̅͋͛͐̅̋͌͗́̒̃̈́̋̚͘̚̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅr̶̨̧̨̧̢̧̢̢̧͈̭͔̲̞͎̬̯̰͕̭͖͓̗̣͔̯̲͓̯̙̖̖̱̣͖̰̳͍̼̲͉̺̬̯̦͖̬̘̹̟̬͉͔̯̼̝̗̟͖͖͐̑̊̎̾͂̍̿̓͒̓͒̌̍̉̓̉͑̎̎̔͊̓̃́̿̽̏͌̂̈͋̅̀̓͂̀̋̎̀͌̑̕̚͘̕͜͝͠͝ͅŕ̷̢̡̙͍͍̤͍̼̗̯̗̤̯̹̫̙͓̘͔͕̮̳̲̘̝̩͎͇͓̦̥̞͉̞̹̪̰̣̯̬̼͕̳̈́̒̈́̾̓̍̔̄́͊͐̄̾̆̍͊͋̏̽̀͂̓̈́̍̉̍̍̃̌̆̅̎̇̉̑̐͒̄̅͋͆͌̃͆͗̀̂̈́̅́̽̅͗͑̀̄̒̓͆͗͌̏̀͋̎̒͋͌́̈͗͊̌͒̾̀͂̅̄̽͐̈́̎̓̆̒̌̃̀̆̓̓͑̑̏̑͆͗͆̍̍̈́́̎̏͋̿̄͐̕̚̚͘͘͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅǫ̸̧̢̤̯̮̫̟̫̙̲̣͙̥̼̼͚͕̘̞̜̟͚͇̯̹͈͈̺̦̮̫͓̟̤̲͙͔͙͈̉͋͆̍̎̈́͊͗̒͌͑͂́̔̊̌̾̀͊̾͌̈̂̈́̔̈̾͆̓͘̚͝͝ŗ̸̡̡̢̨̨̢̱̣̭͈̥̱͎͙̫̥̟͈̖̞̥̣̺͓͖̭͉̙̗̤̝̟̜̳̜̮̙̱̫̗͔̝̱͓͈̣̘̲͓͇̭̣̲̗̹͔̭̗͚̲͔̺̖̗̤̟͇̝͍̭̝̪̳̗͍̬͇͚͆̐̒̒͑̽̈́̎̆͗̍̿̄͐̊͊͌̎͗̅̈́̾̇̈́̚͜͠͝͝͝͝,̴̡̺̳̣͍͖͔̟̣̘̼̰͕͈̪͙̻̤̰̳̮̬̺́͗̃̂͑̑̄̿̐͊̋̒͌̇̌͆͒̾̅̚͜͝͝ ̵̢̢̨̢͚͎̩̝͈͍̯̱̻̗͎͎̹̓͛̀̑́͊͑́͐͗̄̓̓͊̈̐̕͘̕͝é̴̢̢̢̛͙͇͉̫̬̪̩̰͈̘̺̫̟̤̺̖̖̱͙͈͈̎̉͛́̓̂͗̇̓̔̆̂̅̐̽͗̌̈́̉̔͌̑͒̀̋̓̑͂̔̒͐̓̈̀̐̔̒͊̈͒͒̆͂̀͆͊̓̍̒͑̾̆͛̒́̍͑͆́̇̑̒̈́͌͋͒͂̒̇̂͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅť̶̨̢̨̡̢̡̡̛̛̛̝͕̙͎̳̼̻̭̻͍̠͕̮͍̙͎͚̞̝̙͈̲̜̲̹͔̲̫̥̞̩̰̱̳̻͍̹̲͇̼̝̞̝̱̺͈͔͕͍̩̮̥̲͇͚͕̖̙͖̪̠̥͓̱̺̗̺̒͆̐̅̃̈̐͌͒̋̌̂̈͒̄́͒̋͌̄͆̍̆̆̈́͋͑̓̓͌̓͂̅͌͒́͋͑̊́͛͒̅̒͋͐̎̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝ͅe̴̡̨̛̜͙̪̳̅̑͂̋́̽̇̃́̅̍̆̍͊͊͗̓̽̀͋͊̈͆̑̿̽̐̃͋̂͒̔̒̈́̋̑̓̔͒͒̊͒̏̋̉̿̆̿̋̆̓̾̾̈́̏̏̈̋̅̉̉̓̾͒͆̓̀̄̓͋̐̔̾̐̅̏̔̆̆̾͗̓͌͂͆́̉͗̂̇̾́̃͂̀̓͑͊͋̑͒͒̈́̎̕̚̚͘̚̕͘̚̕͠͠͝͠͠͝͠ŗ̵̡̨̨̨̡̡̡̛̛̼̙̩̰͕̩͓͙̗͔̼͓̞̰̜̬̻̜̤̗̥̤̝͕̟͇̝̮̼̭͚͓̖͙͓̮̯̝̞̮̩̠͙̱̬̙̬̰̗͇̪͕̘̖̯̬͍̗̜̼͕͚̺̦͖͔͈̤̬̫͎̜̝̠̟̜̙͖̜̪̹̲̰̗̙̯̰̙͚͖͇̻̟̹͓̜͋̌̾͐̓̇̽̃̄̓̄̑͐̾̔̐̓̐̒̈̿̓̓̌̑́́̈́̿͊̈́̊̔̅͛̊͆̐̏̎̅̀̈́̋̈́̅́̔́͆̎̂̀͂̔̈͗͑́̋̅̇͆͂͋͛̋̿̐͒͐̽̐̀͐͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅñ̸̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̳͎͕̠̺͚̤̣̤̩̮͍̞̲̣͙̫̠̹̯͚̘̮͚̫͉̰̖̘̱̗̬̺̆̇͊͑͆̊͒͂̇̒̍̒́̐̌̍̽̓̈́̃̿̒̾̇̑͋̈́̆̈́̈́̎̓̂̊̔͊̍̀̈̓͊̏̍̏́͐̽̇̅̊́͋̌̇́͐̒͆̂̑̀̽̈̐̅̃̊̉͂́̍͐̀̒̎͂͆̈́͑̆̎̓̅͋̀̓̑̚̚̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠ą̵̨̛̛̼̳̝͓̤̰̭̝̹̰̤͈͙͔̼̞̫̳͔̺̯͇͆͌̿̋͒̽̏͑̽̾̀͐̈́̓̍͛̆̂́̎̽̎̇͊̋̎̓̓̒̾͑̾̊͒̓͒̃̄̿͒̑̆́̄̅̌̈́͊̓̌̔͂̀̐̋̀̀̿̈͗̈͑̽̚͘͘͘͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅl̵̡̨̧̡̨̨̨̢̢̨̧̧̛̛̛̘̮͉̣̪̹̪͔̫͍͇̤̲̹̪̹̗̞̪̦̯̝͈̹̻̳̰̙̻̘̟̩͔̞̩͔̯̣̰̬͈͓̪̭͓̮̳̠̫͍̰̲͙̞͎͚͉͎̥̤̪̳̰͎̖̟̝̝̠̱̤̫̝̑̂̄͌̋̃̽̂̇̆̏̑̈̓̈́̀̽̓̂̈́̑̑̉͋͑͛̄͆͂̉̽̾̿́́̆̓̾͋̅͛̄́̒͐͆̈́̓́̓͋͗̅̇̓̍̄̂̆̇̆̾̎̈́̆͆̔̍̍̀͌̆̀̾͋̂̓̐͆̒̄̔́̿̀̂̊͂̈́̏͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠ ̶̢̡̡̡̡̡̡̛̛̱̙̘͔̩͕̤͓̻̤̟̜͔̬̻̺͇̬̹͓̙̞̩̝̫̩̱͚͚̞̠͇͖̱̱̜̥͚̖̹̩͖̤̮̮̝̘̤̝̯̼̯̲̠̦͎̪͈͚͈̻̣̥͍̳̭͈͔͙͇͙̜̮͔̪͖͍͎͇̰̫̮̠͐̓̏̍͛̐͛̂̒̓͒̿͒́͐̅̔̄́̔̈͆̍̎̓̀̈̐̈͗́̉͒̉͆̉͊̅̿̄͆̽̽̈́̀̀̈́̓͋͗̌̀͆͒͆̈́̿̕͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅļ̷̧̨̡̢̧̢̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͈̦̼̰̜̱̭̩̼͍̦͎͈͎̻̲̟̝͖̺̙̻͚̝̣͙̖̲̞̹̫̦̙͖͎͍̟͚͎̦̼̝̪͖̥͙͔̘̜̪̱̯̦̥̻͕̜̳̫͍͕̥̺̺̠̘̦̗͇̯̠̦̫͍̯̙̖͓͓̗͔͓̤̮̜͖͙̳̤̤͙̦̘̱̰͛̐̋̐̒͛̀͑͑́͊̒̉̓̄̄͋͗̃͗̏̈́̇̓̈́̌͌͆̂̓̄͐̇̃͌̀͐̑́̾̽͌̔̆̍̅̽͆͐̈̓̍̀̀͒͆̐̂̇͒͂̈́̽͌̀̈́̍̓̎͛̍̐̃̇̓̎̾͑̀̏̒̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝į̴̡̟̬͔̣͖̰̲̙͚̦̳̹̱̙͎̫͇̙̳̱̟̖̖̳̲͓̜̲̦̗̬̮̩͇͙͉̤̤̻̤͔͈̬͕͓̥̼̰̩̙̥̺͓͈̳̙̺̈̈́̊̊̂́̔͋̀̀͂͒̆͐̆͋̂̈́̊̐̉͐̐̆̇̇̽̓̀̈́̈́͂͐̿̆͛͒̾̿͒̽͒̋͋͛̌̌͗͐̇̈̅͒̍̆͐̌͊͐͛̈͑̌̐͗̃̇̉̎́̆͊̑͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅk̷̢̡̨̪̳̠̹̣̰̝̥͍̦̟͖̜̖͈̠͍̮̥̝̮̠̣̮͈̯̻͔͇̘͓̣̳͎͚̣̣̹̯͕̅́͆́̋͂̍͆̈́̕͜͠ͅę̷̢̨̧̧̡̧̧̛̛̰̼̱͔̦̮̪̲̬̳̼̙̻̹̗̗̬̭̟̜̜̳̤̥͍̗̮͚͓̳̣͎̣̟̫̲̬̻͈̩̜̦̬͎̜̟̬͈͕̦̰̺͔̮̲̹̖̗̲̥̳̻̝̳͉̲̱̳͙̟̩̙̠̩̮̝͈͉̳͙̦̪̜̦̀̀͒̓̆͌͂̓͌̈́̈́͗̿͗͂̑̋͌̉̔̀̉͌̍̒͛̈̅̂̄̈̍͗̌͐̀̋̌̈́̎͊̇́͐̃̄̇̈́̎͋̿̃̀̍̆͂͘͘͘͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̢̧̨̢̧̧̛̛̼̣̣̭͉̠̮̲̝̗͔͎̖̻͔̺̭̪͔̲͈̭̗̙͇̠̼͚̯̮͙̘̻͈̙̟̠̣͚̰̱̼͔̞̻͓̂͒́͐̋̇͋͗̔̆̀̏͑̊̄̾̔̇̓̓̃̐̈̓̌̍̿̎̈́̀̍̓̄̈́̈́̉̈́͂̂̅̃̑́́͂̀͌̅̊̂̀̀̒͂͂́͌̂̓̓͂͒́̓̑͋̽̌̈̓̈́̇͋͌̋̏̊̓͂̔̄͛́̀̉̔̒͆̑̈́̄̋͘̕͘̕̕̚͝͝͝͝͠ť̶̡̨̡̡̡̢̡̨̛̛̝͕̲̰̹̮̮̦͓̻̖̦̫̲̖͚͈̗̲̦̹̳͙̣͕̻͓̮͖̟͇̟̰͙̠̭͓͔̬͙̤̗͙̪̦͚̘̘̞͙̹̼̝̭̥̰͙̮̝̥͉̙͎̦̠̱̖̙͕͈͔͇̮͔̫͚̮͓͈͈̠͖̻̯͙̥̜̻̙̭̼̤̹͓̲̀͐͂̀̒̈̂̂̂̓̓͑́̎̿̄̃̀̂͒͊̂̈̓́͑̍̃̄̕̕͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅḩ̷̧̧̡̡̨̧̢̢̡̛̛̛̙̝͔̱̰̰̠̦͔͈̟̝͚͖̲̠͓͖̗̟̟̭̬͎̝͖̱̫̞͍̘̼͇̥̼̰̞̠̖͔̺̣̞̝̙͍̙̬̫̘͇͙̜̻͉̪̙̩͍͙͚͈̬̦̟̯͉̫̲͇̜̠͇̝͍̼̻͍͍̲͇̞͖̑͌͗̈́̏̿̔̔͊̈́͗͛̇̏̾̍́̆̓̊̈́̀͋͋́̅̈̈́͌̍͂́̇̈̾̓̒̈́̐̈́̄̈͛͛̑͌̏̐͂́͊̚̚͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅę̷̧̢̡̡̡̛͓̞̻̼̩̜̫̻͓̗͙̞̠͓͙̳͉̟͈̳̟̜̞̖̘͍͇̖͓̳̗̦̣̩͚̖̖̫͖͎̠͇̥̗̼̹͉̣̰͙͔̝͒͐̄̈̂̂́͒̉͒̆̔̓͂͒̏̾̀͛̆̈́̋̀́̾̏͆͆̉̈́͌̋̃͗̊̑̐̅͂̆́̐̓̑̃͂͒̕̚̚͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̶̢̡̢̧̛̛͍̫̰̱̦͔̟̳̪̩͉̰̘̣͍̙͚̼̩̫̪͎̙̦͙̩̞̠̖̩͕̥̲͊̅̄́́͛̌͋̔͋̀̾́͋̔̃̐͐̉̂͑͂͌̊̀̎̐̀͗̋̏͂̈́̍̃̔̂̆̂͌̉̅̎̌̅̏̎̓̐̀̋̈͌̋͒́́̇̊̂̚͘̕͘̕͘͘͜͜͠͠ͅf̵̨̨̡̧̡̦̼̪̗̞͖̭̹̪̻̣͔͈̬̙̙͔̘͍̭̣̹̬̮̻̃̊̓̏̉̒͒̽̏́̈́̍͛͂̓͂͆̔́̽̅͌̅́̔̌̈́̎̄̊̓͌̌͒͗̈́̌̐̈́͒̊̿̇͑͌̑̇̈́́̐͊̇͊̈́́̇̿̌̃̃̾̕̚͘̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝o̸̡̢̨̨̢̢̡̙̤̘̟̞̖͖̪̝̳̘͕̫̮̝̠̳̗̪͇̩͇̬͔͚͓̺͍͎̤̱̝̤̼͍̭̟̗̮͍̹͔̼̖̭͕̺͍̣͔̯̪̞̪̜͔̰͈̞̦̹̣̖͈͍̝̮͉̝̻͍̱͇̘̳̗̜̗͙̮̻̗̺̘̘̣̙̿̓̀́̀̋͗̈́͋͒̽̎͋͒̆̈́̈̉̿͗͒̂́͛̂͆͒̒̽̅̄̂̄̃͂̔̌̈̏̀̓̓̓͊̀͐̏̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅų̶̢̧̡̲̜͎͎̖͙͎̳̜̰̱̮͙̥̳̫̠͓̗͎̫̝̹͎̼͙͇̤̙͎͖͈̬͙͍̦̞͚̺̫̳̝̪̫̹͎̮̬̥͇͎̞̘͕͎͕̘̭̟̥͎̤̞̺̟̩̩̟̘̗͉̖̥͙̯̤͉͍͖̮̭͕͙̟͍̗̤̻͕̦̦̳̥̱̱̭̫͔̗͙̎͋̂̄̈́̊͆̌͗̄̆̂̏̓̈́̾͋̇͊̒̀̌̅̄̑͒̿̿̌̑̽͒̈́͘͘͘͜ͅļ̴̨̧̧̢̡̧̡̡̢̨̢̢̥̣̼̬͕̘͓͕͚͙̥͚͈̠͍̮̟̬̦̱̜̥͚̠͖̹̝̺̹̠̭̯̯̥͉̳͙͚̺̫̥͓͇̗̰͉̭͖͓͕̼͎̖͔̫̪͕̘̲̫̟̣̠̰͓̬̭͙̻̪̫̙̜̺̻̠̮̝͓͚̼͍̱̯̻͙̹͕̯̘̮̞͇̘̰͙͙͈̭̗͇̯͖͎͍̟͑͐́̿̃͋̉̅͛̓̓̀̾̈́͆̃́̚͝ͅͅę̷̧̢̥̙̻̺̗̰͙̻̻̠̬̼̤͓͎̫͕̯̻̙̩̇̍̈́͑̓̈́̇́̐͐̃̚̚͜ͅs̷̨̨̡̛͔̻̝̯̮̝̟̼̙͎̲̱̳̣̤̝̼̠̗̱̙̯̪͚͖̗͎͎͙͉̘̣̳̞̣̙̥͕̼̩̪̞͇̞͐̽́̉̿̋̌̍͒̿̽͐̈́͋͐̐̓̆͋̽̂̋͌̽͛͑̆̓́̈́́̔͊͊̓̑͊̋̈́͒̄̂̈̍̐̈́̇̅̅͑̇́̿̆̾͆̀́̋̓́̇̽͊̊͊͛͑͌̋͆̉̋͂͛̊̽̽͒̍̀̇̓̿́̈́̾͋̿͂̒̅̒̒̚͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅt̸̢̨̡̢̝͚͉͓̜̦̗͖̯̣͓̪̭͖̲̘̮͔̻̬̰͓̟̤̖̱̫̺͎̯̮͔̝̦̥͉̬̼̣̻͔̪̳͍̱̭̟̲͓͎͍̯̝̫̟̘̘̤̲̲͍̥͔̳̹̺͉̩͓̩̬̬̜̻̱̰̉̑̎̆́̈́͐́̀̾̂͆̎̿̽̍̆͐̍̈́͌͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡̨̧̨̠̫̳̻̘͈̬̳͖̩͔̹̜͇̹̩̖͚͕̤̻̠̭̣͎̲̱̻͎̺͔̝̜̺̫̦̞̝͇̖͎̰̼̩̟̪̟̩͙̜̘͇͙̲͇̮̙͖͙̼̹͈̱̘͈͖̝̱̬͕̭̜͗̀̒̉͗̋̔͗́͆͑͛̄͋͒̍̉̐̐̏̇̓́̓̄̂̉̂̉̊̇͋̄̑̅̊͋̂̍̅̌͋͊̈͒͊̀̎͗̀̇̚̚̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅb̵̨̡̡̛̛̗͙̙̙̲̝͍͙̹͈̳͔̟̭͉̣̦̮̘̖̗̲͍̟̰͓͑́̀̓̑̉̿̋̊̿̉̿̈́̿̐͛̔͐̽̿̋̅̈́͂̊̅̈́̿͂̈́̆̆̊̃͐̒̈́̑̽̀͑̂͒̋́͌̊̆̑̆̀̅̎̑́̏͂̈́́͌̃͊̿̓͌͊̌̌̆͑͋͐́̈́͊̾̑̀̈́̐̒͌̚̚̚͜͝͝͠͠͠͠͝ē̵̡̢̧̞̠͉͚͈̳̳͚̻͈͖͙͎̣̹͉̈̂̅́̈̈́̔́̿̆͋́̐̽͐͆̚͠͝l̴̨̡̧̨̢̧̢̨̛̛̞̹̰̦̣̺̥͕̥͎̬̟̯̣͉͕̱̼͈̯̩̪̦̥̥̙͇̣̙͙̳̲͔̯̜̺̪͙̱͖̝̙̳̪͔̘̹͉̝̖̜͓͉̞͇̱̳̹̳̞͓̭̤̜͎̮̹͉̱͍͇̻͓̲̯̥̯̤͕̗̠̼̮̦͇̬̥̣̰̈͐̉͋͋̊̈́͌́̉͛̒͆͛̅̑̽́̉̿̌́̈̈̐͂̆̌͐͐̅̓̈́̈́̀̃̐̄̈́́̒̏̑̓̀̑̃̈́̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅc̵̡̢̡̡̨̢̡̧̡̡̧̛͍̱̮̮̥͎̰͍̟̻͙͓͓͚͇̮̳͇̼̭͈̤̠̮̮͇̰̭̺͔̻̣͎̯̪̼̭͕̖̱̟̫̫̭̹͈̗̩̬͔̯̦̥̦͕̯͙͎͍̺̥̞̭͇͈̫̼̰̣̞̪̰͉̱̘̝̮͙̔͂͛̀̃̄̀͆̎͑̓͒̿̏̆̒̀̈́̄̇́̈́̒͑̇̑̎̊͆̂̀̑̈́̀̈́̓͊́͘͘̕̚͜͜͝͠ͅͅḩ̸̨̛̛̟̝̰̪̥̩̠̲͉͉͖̙͕̻̤̯͉̤̬̘̱͍̬͙̓̈́̊̅̈́̀͋͌̿͌͋͑͛̓͛̄̌͗̃̓̔̓̃͒͆̽́͗̃̈́͐͐̐̅͆̑̓̇̐̈́̀̈͗͌̆̑́̆̑̈́́̿̾͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̧̢̨̢̢̢̨̧̢̧̛̛̰͓̭̥̬̥͇̙̹̫̦̩̦̬͔̞̜̱͍͎̞̲͔͈̫̩̩̞̖̺͙̮̜̥̟͚̟̩̤̮̜̮̤͍̰͉̱̭̙͖̜̜̯͍̥̲͍̫̯̲̺͕͎͕̟͍̲̤͔̫͕̪͍͆̅̎̀̀̊́̽̏̍͒̄̌͋̊̓͂̓̿͑̍͊̈́̏̈́̐̐̒̀͌̃̔́͑̇͗̅̓̂̈́̅̈́̑̈̈́́̆̈́̾̒̄͆̊̀͗̀̊͛̾̂̎̀͆͛̈́̄͆̈́̈͛̏̏̏́̉̿̾͆̓̽̑̕̕͘͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅf̵̡̡̧̧̞̗̭͚̦̞͔̙̰͈̦̬̤̼̮͔͉̜̳̲̙̹͓̹̗̼̟̳̙̜̦͖̙̳͂̇̉̈́͑̔̀̔͌̋̈́͋̀̀́̕ͅͅr̶̨̨̨̢̛̛̙͎̠͕̲̞̩͇̦̣͈̪̩̳͕̜͔̞̯̳͓͈̰̜̤̪̬̯̹̼̥̖̠̥̰̟̳͗̋͛̌͗͋̉̽͛̃̅̑̽̃̓́̈́̀̐̀̅̅̋̇͑̾̄̑̄̏͛͊̅̄̑̐̓̕̕̕̚͘͜͝͝͠͝ͅơ̸̢̨̡̡̡̨̨̡̡̨̛͇͈̻̼͎̯̞͕̬̟̜̯̗̤͕̝̳͕̳̥͎̣̞̠̰͓̙͔̲̣̮̝̙̳̘̰̥̩͈̰͖̼̳̥̻̮̟̣͔̤̩̩̟̘̯͕̘̼̺͇̠͈̠̭͙̥̺͖̯̳̥͔̟͖̭̝͕͔̯͙̱̳̮̤̮̦͍͍̪̳̹̳̣̆̄͒̔̎̇̀̇͑̈́́̑̈̀̎̊̂̽̈́͑́̄̿̑̓̋̓̿̀̒̐̾̅̾͑͌͌͌̓̐̊̈́̓̽͒̌̓̍̒̈̈̐̇̾̓́̊͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅm̷̛̹̝̦̿̀̌̄̉̉͛̿̽̈́̔̈́̎̈́̀̍́̈́́́͊̀̾̋̂̒̔̑́́͗̍̃͛̈́̆̏̈́́̔̊̿̇̅͑͊͌͗͒͊̋́̈́̇͛̀̈́̎̓̈́̀̂̄̔̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ ̴̨̢̨̡̧̧̢̨̢̧̨̛̛̖̳̼̤̪͍̹̯̦̲͍̗̲͇͓̬̠̰͉̩̙̘̤̟̩̺̗̰̰̤̺̫̳̱̭̺̤̮̣̯͓̣͔̘̹͓̟̩̪͖̥͈̺̙͎̞̱͎̖͕̭̻̦̥̭̯̠̣̬̝̦͕̘͙̦̣̗͓̤̲̮̜̣̠͎̰̟̦͆̌͆́̔͂́͗̌̌̒̅͐̌͂́͋̒͆̓̀̊͆̌̑́̉̏̈́̉̈́́͌͛͊͂̿̀͗͂̐̎̐͗̈́̃̿͋̓̓̔̊͂͒͑̍̍̾͌̒̿̍͋͆̆̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅt̷̨̢̡̢̡̢̢̧̛̛̞̙͈̮̩͓̼̤̳͍̟͇̟̻̠̣̮͔͍̙͖̱̙͔̗̯͇̻͔̥̫̗̟̜͚̻̳̪̭̗͙̝̫͇̭̤͉̻̘͓̙̮̗͖̟̺̯͙͉͕̎̓͊͗͐̓̇̾̀̈́̆͊́̌̾͗͗̑̈̀̾͑͋͋̿͂̈̓̋̏̍̀̎͑̌̄̈́͛̆̏͗͑͂͆̈̂͗̊̋̊̔͗͛́̀͆͌͋͂̅̎̈́͋͗͊͒̄͆̃̍̅͑̀͊̅͋͋̐͛̓͛̌̚͘̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅh̸̛̛̛̛̛̤̹̻̼̦̭̫̩͐̐̍̿͒̆̑͒̑̔̿̄̽͗͐̇̄͑̇̏̃̍͑̍̍̈́̆̀̂̋̈́̋̉̈̄̄̽̈́̌̔̀̓̓̇̈́̈̆̓͑̄̾̑̔̿̋̀̏̾̃̇͆̈̿̓̇̿̊̒̅̏̓̍̀̈́̉̓́̈͊̾̀̄͛̽͑̀̀͗̔̋̅̓̈́̓̍̇̍͊͌́͊͘̚̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅȩ̶̡̢̧̫̜̝͓̮̥̩̗̪̣̥̭̫̮̣͕̭̜̱̻̼̳̙̼̳̜̮͎̭͓͖̱̱͎̠̜̗̊̎̒͂̓̑̊͒̇͂́̾̌͗̀̀͌̃̋̉̓͊̍̏̚͜͝͠ ̶̢͚̪̞̗͖̗͚̗̣̯̗̰̲͉̥͓͍̱̳͖̗͍̅̓̃̄͛́̆̓͊̎́̊̓̿̈̒̇́̓̈́͛̑̒̈́̓̇͑̍̀̉͌̆̽͛́̔̾̂̀̐̇̅͐́̐͒͗̋̐̋́͛͌͊̾̄̄̔̋̚͜͝͠ḓ̶̢̢̛̰̣͈̲͓̖̟̭̹̘̩̮͙̯͍̫̠̞̟̹̯̪̜̝̞͕͙̖͚͍͈̤͔̻̼̞̲̹̜̖͓͕͓͎̮͖͍͉̮̟̳̺̗̩̦͈̜̘͋̀̆̎̓̔̏̈͆̈̅͌͆̋̈́̄̿̀̽̿̈̅͗̀̅̾̂́̀̈́̓̀̌̃̌̐̆̄̏́́̿̾̑̆͌͊̈̎̎͛̔͗̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅȇ̸̡̡̨̢̨̡̨̢̢̧̡̨̢̡̟̥̪̪̲̠͇̺̘̭͈̬̠͇̜̮̬̫̙̤͙͕͙̭̦̙̼̯̻̹͉̬͔͚̘̣̣̣͓̦͖͎̖̬͖̝̲̯̯͙̥̗̼̼͈͉͍̞͓̝̱̲̠̠̤͖̝̬̳̲͕͖̻̭̬̮̼͕̬̞̯̙̙̘͓͎̝̮̠̦̗̻̟͉͉̆̌͌̿̎͗̏̐͆͛̀͊̓͌͌̿͂͜͜͠ͅͅe̵̡̢̲̯̤̗̩̭̮̖͖̺̟͇̗̟͍͍̮̦̞̬͔͙͕̦͈̪̣̖̖̻̠͔̮̮̲̻̘̭̥̘͓̰̝̮͆͗̓͒͊̾̈̎̇̈́̑̿̌̚̕ͅp̷̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̡̧̢̛͙͔͖̜̲͓̲̦̯̬̟̤̗̲̼̺̟͙̻̮̦̼̦̰͖̙̼̤̬͉̙̠͙̠͚̣̠̰̜̫̯̻̘͇̗̠͚̭̘͕̱̘̺̲̥̱̦͈͕̬̤̖͙̝͚͉͓̪͍̞͚̬̜̠͕̱̝̼̺͍̮̰̰͆̽̊̀̇̇͐́̾͘͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅę̸̨̛͇̙̣̜͇͕͔̮̲̳̙̻̤̰̦͔͈̞̭̇̀̿̀͌͆́̋̈́̄̑̏́̋̈́̓̎͆̃͒͂́̏̏͆̎̏̒̊̇̋̈͋̈̀̍̈̋̎̾͂̾̎̌̋̄͐̃͋̑̈́̿̐̂͊̇̔̒̆̊̓͌́̑̓̐͒͂͒̈͐̋̓̄͑́̂͊̒̇́̉͋̏̉̒̃̂̈́̄͒̒́͑͑͒̈́̀̆̑̚͘̚̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅs̵̨̜͚̖͍̳̼͖̙̝̺͓̺̝̣͙̮͖̠̳͙͍̭͎͍̍̌͊́́̌̈́͐̈̒̐̐̔̀̎̂̇̿̌̎̎̋̃̿́̌́́̒͌̆͗̈́́̀̾͋̓͑̀̇́͛̐̔̾̋̚͝͝͝ţ̷̧̧̨̨̡̡̡̡̻̭̗͔̝͎̭̪̘̫͓̻̳̳̫̻̥̘̫͇̟̰̹̬̼̰͇̯̹̼̳̠͚͓̻͈͔͔̗͖̩͔͎͚̗̫͇̖̯̺͕̗͖͔̤̞̲̳̫͇̪̟̻̻̬̼͓̥͔̥͕͎̜̪͑͑̀͌͆̔͊̊̍͌͋̿̂͛̀̂̍͆̊̄̓̈́̋̅̐́̑̇̒̑̚̚͜͜͝ͅ ̷̛̲̠̮̥͍̜̳͓̜͍̭̦̩̭̞̳̝͕̩̬͕̻͎́̂͗̋͊́̌̎̃͂̃̅̄͌͋͗̊͑͑̀̓̇̈́̎̔͗̅͆͂̐̾̈́͋̀͗̾́̊͊̑̔̂͂̆̉̃̉͂̔̇̂͊̂̆́͛͊̈́̑̈́́̀̔́̾͑̄̑̍̀͂͂̈́̋̀̍̀̏̔̈́̆̓̎̌͆͐́͑̉͆̂͘̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠p̸̡̢̢̛̛̛̤̯͚͍͚̪̦͚̯̯͈̬̮͇̪͈̭̰͔̯̬̤̦̪̳̌͋͒̎̀͆́̓̌̑̽͌̏̐̓͊́̑̋̀͋̆̐̋̆̍̏̍͊̐́̾͑̀̓̏̈́͑̋͌̽́͛͌͋̄̈́̄̽̇̓̒̌͗͒͆̋͂́̽̉͒̋̎́̐̃́̄̅̀̏̊͌̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅä̴̧̛̮̯͇͚͍͉̖̫̪̼͚̙̼͇̠͙̞̲̹̥̥͓̲̩͕͎͓͔͖̰͇̩͙̲͎̺͖͔͓̦̹̼͍̱̫̹̼͇̦͓͈̣̜͚̘͉̞̘͉̞̬̾̍͐̿̔́́̿̍́̍̍̉̈̍̌̽̉̽̄͊̔̀͜r̷̡̡̞̩̖͕̩̙̮̳͈̈́̄̋̊̇̑̈́͆̂͆̒͌͐̚̚͠ͅt̸̡̛̯̑̂͒̾̏͗̏̔̎̉̌̊͋̑̅̊̊͒́̉̉͑͊̓̐̉͌̄̓͂̔̌́̿̀̈́͆̅̂͛̓̿̐̾͛̄̔͘̚̕̚͘̚͘͝͠s̴̨̲̼͔̦̦̩̖̦͍̲̻̠̞͔͍̮̣̟̳͙̣͓͎̖̮̞͖̞̺̜̣̻̻̯͍̰̰͍͍̜̗̝̮̼̎̐̾̍̋̈́̒̒̍̔̄́̐́͛́̓̀͆̍͆̌̽͛̏̈̀̿̈̏̍͆̌͊̊̃̅̓̊̇͛́̅̏̍̑̒͆́̚͠͝͠ͅͅ ̶̧̧̧̧̨̢̨̨̛̣̼̻͍̦̞̲͉̞̱̦̘͎̙̳̙̮̣͇̺̪͍̻̱̤̱͕͍̱͙͉̺̼̱̥̩̰̫͎̤͚̥̹̞͕͕̗̞͉̰͔̱̙̙̼̞͇̳̜̮̤͉̮͖̙͉̬̺̗̘̲̪̯͍̹̘͔̞̮̲̬̲͖͍̬̲̤͎͙̖̘̟͉͚̣͎̤̲͚̼̮͎̠̮̹̩͌͊̔̓̀̑̉̄͑̉͐̌͑́͑͑̔̂̐͗̀͑̈́̃͒̇͗́̽̌̆̈́̅̄̊́͌̀̈́̇͗̈̃͂͌̀̿̒͐͑͊̃̔́̎̈́̃̍̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅǫ̷̢̧̛̤̩͚̬͓̼͇͕͙̗̺̙̯̼͖̬͚͖̠̹̫̱͕̞͖̜̮̞̮̭̠̣̙͚͔̘͎͉͎͈͉̹̝̖͐̃̍̌́̂̏̈́̅̉͊͌̐͒͊͛̈́̅̅͐́̑̀̅̐͋́͆̀̾͗̎́͌̒͊͑̆̋͑̓̀̊̈́̾̑̇́̈́͋̉͛͋̽͂͐̒̓̅́̈̌̈́̔̒̃̿̀̊̓̈͂͗͗̃̍̀̈́̓͛̅̒̂̈́̔̔̓̀͌̌͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ḟ̷̧̨̡̢̨̢̛̛̼̙̰͔̹͚͚̼̣͚̳̦̠̱̻̝̫̬͓̝̦̮͈̱̱̱̪̻͖͔̪̯͍̱͓̖̱̝̱̺͔̟͖͕̖͙͇̳̠̲͈̙͇͇̯̬͈͚̹͓͔̹̗̙͈̫̼̞̹̭͔̇̎͋̿̎͑̊͋́͋̈́͒͛̈̐͐͛́̓͛́̈́̎̄̈́̎́̈́͒̈̀͑̔͗͊͌̈́͑̄́̕̕͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̡̡̡̬͚͔̫̰̥̝̘̯̥̥̤̼̗̠̯̱̠̦̦̝͔͙͙̩̘͎̳̪̺̖̜͚͉̰̣̮͇̲͔̯̟̗̈́̽͋́̔̀͐̒́͂̓͂̒̉̀̈͑̾͆͋̿̿̈́̾͑̍̈́̋̇͑̇̈́̄́͌̔̃̿̔̚͘̕̚̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅe̴̛̛͙̙̞̊͑̓̊̄̾̍͗̅̈́̓̈́͂̐̀̍̎̒̆̋͒͒́͊̔̅̾̔̎̾̄̃͒͗̄͐͋͂̃̉̈́͐̓̋͋͋̄̐̐̒̃̆̃͌́͆̏̀̾͑͒͋̉̈̆̿̄̈́̆̕̚͘͘̚̚͝͝͠͠͝͠ą̴̡̧̨͇̰̖͙͎͎̥̜͖̰̼͕̰͗̇r̶̢̨̨̨̨̧̢̡̹̫̝̹̭̮̜̖̜̮̟͕̭̲͔̪̥̘̺̺̖̦͖͈̭̹͕̫̼̼̙̥̥͓̬͔̥̍͒͋̽̀̃͊͗̓̆̅͐̈́̈́̔̂̍͌͑̀͂̾̍́̍̃̈͛͋̀͊̉̉̾̊̽̉̔̐̓̑̈͛̒̐̏͑̑̓̏͒͑͛́͊͑͛̅̿͛̄͊̽̿̚̕̚͘͘͜͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅṯ̵̡̨̡̨̢̨̡̘̼̱̻͇̫̼̭̦̘̰̼͙͉̤͔͎͕̰̙̱̹̱͉̝̰͈̱̜̗̟̩͍͓͚̠̮̲̯̜̥̫̰͖̖̫͍̤̺̊́̀̂͆̅͛̄͗͐̓͌̔̈̓͠͝͝ḧ̵̡͓͕͈̹̭̘̹̘̭̗̯́̉̇͗̐̓̾̽̀̃͆̀̎̅̔̅̄̈́͐̊̃͘͜͝

Ok, so, anyone for a warm milk and a lie down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back