Did We Write Off Hawthorn Too Soon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Always Ballin

Social Activist. Freedom Fighter. Feminist.
Jan 11, 2015
Main Forum Poster
AFL Club
West Coast
They had a down year in 2017, but they were a much better side than their record suggested. Injuries, veterans traded, bad start to the season. Despite the slide, they had some major scalps and had a really good finish to the season.

After seeing them dismantle Collingwood tonight with that textbook hawthorn crisp ball movement, I'm thinking perhaps Hawthorn is the true sleeper team of 2018.

Perhaps Clarko's system can come through with the goods once more.

As much as I'm happy about our win tonight. We played Collingwood...a undermanned Collingwood too.

We could easily be 1 and 3 after our next 3 weeks. Geelong, Richmond then Melbourne. We will start underdogs in all 3. Wait until a month or so into the season to get a read on us

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I'm happy about our win tonight. We played Collingwood...a undermanned Collingwood too.

We could easily be 1 and 3 after our next 3 weeks. Geelong, Richmond then Melbourne. We will start underdogs in all 3. Wait until a month or so into the season to get a read on us

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
You’ll beat Melbourne.

They had a down year in 2017, but they were a much better side than their record suggested. Injuries, veterans traded, bad start to the season. Despite the slide, they had some major scalps and had a really good finish to the season.

After seeing them dismantle Collingwood tonight with that textbook hawthorn crisp ball movement, I'm thinking perhaps Hawthorn is the true sleeper team of 2018.

Perhaps Clarko's system can come through with the goods once more.

Settle down. We like being under the radar.

But check my sig. Clarko is the guru

Where is LanceUppercut? Surely we can revisit the accident of history thread?
He's probably preparing his "This was just an accident of Round 1" thread. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back