Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing some work downstairs this morning and I’ve used the opportunity to once again reaffirm my love for Marduk’s incredible “Frontschwein”.

Yes - reckon they get marked harshly in some circles but I also enjoy their later and early material. Middle stuff not so much.

Plague Angel is my fav Marduk. I like it when they slow things down. I could never get into World Funeral and some earlier stuff, the overly compressed sound gives me a headache.

Plague Angel is my fav Marduk. I like it when they slow things down. I could never get into World Funeral and some earlier stuff, the overly compressed sound gives me a headache.

Not heard a note from Marduk since 99.
Sold my copy of * me jesus demo in 96 for 200 bucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to this (twice) on the way home in the car. Crushing guitar work, the guitar tone on Plague Angel works brilliantly on this song. Heavy as ****.

I love the snare sound too, it really cracks.

Lol. Real heavy metal that tune eh? No fricken idea at the draft table, no fricken idea on game day....and sure as Hell no fricken idea about heavy metal if that’s what they’ve gone out and purchased.

For Whom the Bell Tolls probably a better choice. Coz it’s starting to toll pretty loudly for a few down there.....

Haha, you're right, I was saying during the JLT too that you guys simply haven't got the cattle.. like watching some kind of monster over there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back