Remove this Banner Ad

the GOAT aint scared of nobody
goat-horse.gif

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I suspect to many many non Saints people....he's just another Saints player.....but we certainly know a little better.

Yeah he would be under the radar of most opposition supporters, I doubt many people would have him in their SC teams, no one I've seen on the SC board mentioned him when selecting their teams.

I thought he was worth a punt as a POD selection given his performances have kept improving over the last couple of years to the point where he is now ready to become a genuine A grader and as he showed yesterday he can not only rack up big numbers but is damaging with them as well which is SC gold.

I've refrained from bragging about his score on the SC board as I don't want every other campaigner jumping on him but if he keeps scoring like he did yesterday he won't be under the radar for long.

cooperrules

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2012
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lakers, Leeds united
Yeah he would be under the radar of most opposition supporters, I doubt many people would have him in their SC teams, no one I've seen on the SC board mentioned him when selecting their teams.

I thought he was worth a punt as a POD selection given his performances have kept improving over the last couple of years to the point where he is now ready to become a genuine A grader and as he showed yesterday he can not only rack up big numbers but is damaging with them as well which is SC gold.

I've refrained from bragging about his score on the SC board as I don't want every other campaigner jumping on him but if he keeps scoring like he did yesterday he won't be under the radar for long.
I took him out last week not happy at all. Hes going back in this week.

May 31, 2008
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda

I got Acres for the same reason! Small sample space I know but feeling pretty satisfied with my choice so far.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/this-goat-is-having-none-of-this-kids-s**t.gif
Man thats as brutal AF on the kid but what a perfect metaphor for the GOAT.

Deserves it and a whole lot more.

His running game yesterday was awesome

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Dunstan is one of them

I think our best hopes are Acres, Gresham, Billings and Membrey as far as stars go. Dunstan, Koby, Steel etc don't look like superstars yet but look like they will compete for spots most of the year. Clark and Coffield are promising. We just need a few more solid players to do what Seb and Roberton did last year as well.

Sep 22, 2015
Hovering above you...
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Fulham
Watched a few games and there is no way I'd have 3 or 4 people in that team.
Coniglio out and Gablett in
Ziebell out and Billings in
Parker out and Mitchell in
Lecras out and Greene in
Shiel out and Cripps in

But hey what would I know ;)

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Watched a few games and there is no way I'd have 3 or 4 people in that team.
Coniglio out and Gablett in
Ziebell out and Billings in
Parker out and Mitchell in
Lecras out and Greene in
Shiel out and Cripps in

But hey what would I know ;)

Its a fact based team I believe, not an opinion based and its done on some really weird rankings system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back