The Official SC Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Hai Guys.

The supercoach markets on TAB have been generous this season so I thought it was time to start a thread. Fyfe was $9 last night after one poor game which was madness and Goldy $6, both scraped over the line to get the chocolates.

Not fussed on the WB WC game but the Sydney game looks a bit more promising. You can find the markets under Most Supercoach Points and there will be two groups to choose from. Today I’m on Heeney $11 and Lloyd $21. Go you good things :)

They only come up the day of the game but hoping Danger comes up a silly price tomorrow like $3.50 because of Mitchell and their penchant for overreacting to the previous weeks games.

*Gambling responsibly will get you nowhere.

Hai Guys.

The supercoach markets on TAB have been generous this season so I thought it was time to start a thread. Fyfe was $9 last night after one poor game which was madness and Goldy $6, both scraped over the line to get the chocolates.

Not fussed on the WB WC game but the Sydney game looks a bit more promising. You can find the markets under Most Supercoach Points and there will be two groups to choose from. Today I’m on Heeney $11 and Lloyd $21. Go you good things :)

They only come up the day of the game but hoping Danger comes up a silly price tomorrow like $3.50 because of Mitchell and their penchant for overreacting to the previous weeks games.

*Gambling responsibly will get you nowhere.
What site are you using? I assume it's not Sportsbet

upload_2018-4-1_11-13-13.png

In Collingwood a TAB is more of a public toilet than a betting agency

As I have worked at that establishment on Smith St, I can confirm that you are correct sir!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back