Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2018-4-2_18-29-27.png

Hawks vs Wonders. 1st vs 3rd. Both are coming off wins last week. A bird of prey vs … what the **** is a Wonder anyway I wonder? Who cares about that. This shapes up as a great game. Recent form for both sides suggest a tight tussle. The match thread should be one for the ages with the likes of Elton Johns Wig, SSwans2011, NickCC and haydo smashing up against The Filth Wizard, spookism, Loonerty and NaturalDisaster

Form

Hawks – WWWWWW

Wonders – LWLWWW

Players to watch

Is this the week miggs comes into the Hawks side looking to continue his good from he had at the Bombers in the first half of the season. Will he slot seemlessly into his new side?

For the Wonders the young rookie U2tigers has been quiet in the last few weeks after a barstorming debut. Can he recapture his early season form?

Prediction

West Coast Wonders 16.8 (104) lose to East Side Hawks 17.16 (118)

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday

Last edited:

Is this the week miggs comes into the Hawks side looking to continue his good from he had at the Bombers in the first half of the season. Will he slot seemlessly into his new side?
miggs played for us last week.

giphy.gif

1. BRAB
2. Biggie
3. Papa Juggs
4. miggs
5. go you pups
6. larrikin
7. Milera2Betts
9. Agent93
11. Eagling
12. Noobz0r
13. Karnezis_13
14. Loonerty (c)
15. jackenny
18. Mr Eagle
19. Danger in Texas
23. The Filth Wizard
25. Egga
28. spookism
33. Marklar_33
34. boncer34
38. NinjaSwan
40. por_please_ya
42. brahj
43. Keg on legs
50. YearOfTheRoos
69. William Wonka
100. Brown Bottle

View attachment 478053

Hawks vs Wonders. 1st vs 3rd. Both are coming off wins last week. A bird of prey vs … what the **** is a Wonder anyway I wonder? Who cares about that. This shapes up as a great game. Recent form for both sides suggest a tight tussle. The match thread should be one for the ages with the likes of Elton Johns Wig, SSwans2011, NickCC and haydo smashing up against The Filth Wizard, spookism, Loonerty and NaturalDisaster

Form

Hawks – WWWWWW

Wonders – LWLWWW

Players to watch

For the Wonders the young rookie U2tigers has been quiet in the last few weeks after an barstorming debut. Can he recapture his early season form?

Prediction

West Coast Wonders 16.8 (104) lose to East Side Hawks 17.16 (118)

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday
Don’t expect any #JTMedal votes from me this week.

Why are we so s**t interstate, JT?
Don’t ask me... I thought the new stadium would reverse the curse, but apparently not.

Don’t ask me... I thought the new stadium would reverse the curse, but apparently not.
Well aside from the garbage we served up, I saw Book of Mormon so the weekend can't be considered worse than great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd have to be a better opponent to stop the freight train that we are right now.
Genuinely don't think we will lose a game ever again.

It'd have to be a better opponent to stop the freight train that we are right now.
You're staring down the barrel of the greatest team to grace the SFA. The last 7 weeks have been a cake walk for you, not this week.

Plus, you're up against a man who this week celebrates his 100th SFA match, the captain of the Wonders and the man that'll kick 10 in a dominant winning display, haydo

I shouldn't say this but it's very difficult to see us losing a game. I can't see it. I'm an optimist.
Mick Malthouse thought the same thing about his mob...

You're staring down the barrel of the greatest team to grace the SFA. The last 7 weeks have been a cake walk for you, not this week.

Plus, you're up against a man who this week celebrates his 100th SFA match, the captain of the Wonders and the man that'll kick 10 in a dominant winning display, haydo
Only 10?

No better opponent than the Wonders to knock the Hawks off their high horse

In what context did you misuse the term high horse here?

We should be feared even moreso now we've had our arrogance taken from us in last years Grand Final yet continue to put up big numbers, big old fun threads and would be unbeaten bar one kick.

We're bloody awesome.

(Let's have a great week).

You haven't played on Noobz0r yet. The inclusion of miggs into the team only invigorates them both.
Mick Malthouse thought the same thing about his mob...
Quite literally.

In what context did you misuse the term high horse here?

We should be feared even moreso now we've had our arrogance taken from us in last years Grand Final yet continue to put up big numbers, big old fun threads and would be unbeaten bar one kick.

We're bloody awesome.

(Let's have a great week).
Excuse me sir your horse is above the regulation height.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back