Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You're staring down the barrel of the greatest team to grace the SFA. The last 7 weeks have been a cake walk for you, not this week.

Plus, you're up against a man who this week celebrates his 100th SFA match, the captain of the Wonders and the man that'll kick 10 in a dominant winning display, haydo

Frankston Rover played his 250th last week and we gave him the same respect we'll give your tiny milestone.

View attachment 478053

Hawks vs Wonders. 1st vs 3rd. Both are coming off wins last week. A bird of prey vs … what the **** is a Wonder anyway I wonder? Who cares about that. This shapes up as a great game. Recent form for both sides suggest a tight tussle. The match thread should be one for the ages with the likes of Elton Johns Wig, SSwans2011, NickCC and haydo smashing up against The Filth Wizard, spookism, Loonerty and NaturalDisaster

Form

Hawks – WWWWWW

Wonders – LWLWWW

Players to watch

Is this the week miggs comes into the Hawks side looking to continue his good from he had at the Bombers in the first half of the season. Will he slot seemlessly into his new side?

For the Wonders the young rookie U2tigers has been quiet in the last few weeks after an barstorming debut. Can he recapture his early season form?

Prediction

West Coast Wonders 16.8 (104) lose to East Side Hawks 17.16 (118)

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday
quiet?

obviously written after my aruable Best on Ground performance.

Gteat write up by the way.

Ah yes, which you could afford from 7 straight weeks of win bonuses.

0jTFc96.png

In what context did you misuse the term high horse here?

We should be feared even moreso now we've had our arrogance taken from us in last years Grand Final yet continue to put up big numbers, big old fun threads and would be unbeaten bar one kick.

We're bloody awesome.

(Let's have a great week).

The Hawks are never feared because everyone knows they'll do what they always do and that's overachieve in the regular season, finish on top and bow out either in the second or third round of the finals.

How about this Greatest 1000 songs of all time countdown on MusicMax?

Stairway to Heaven at 10.
I predict Khe Sanh at #1.

Bohemian Rhapsody always finishes first.

Hi Hawks.

Confirm your ruck person for this game.

I have a probable hit out battle with the upstart rookie of yours YearOfTheRoos .

looking forward to smashing you this Sunday
Yeah, will be a good test for you to go up against the league's best rookie ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawks are never feared because everyone knows they'll do what they always do and that's overachieve in the regular season, finish on top and bow out either in the second or third round of the finals.

Bohemian Rhapsody always finishes first.
I'm pretty sure I remember Khe Sanh winning one year.
Never mind though, it's #8 this time :O
So you're probably right.
Yep watching now.

Not that I want it to but I bet john lennon gets 1.
I hope not. I really hope not.
I reckon I lead him in stats.
He hasn't played ruck all season.

Thank you, that's all I ask for Mr.Wizard :)

Look mate, 100th games are always great. It shows how far away the next real significant milestone is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back