Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum (MOTR)

BRAB
RU_
tumblr_lrudkonzrc1qatmtdo1_250.gif

tumblr_lrudkonzrc1qatmtdo2_250.gif

Hi and Bye.

As I am holidaying on the Gold Coast (attending an event for Commonwealth Games) you are unlikely to hear from me much #sorrynotsorry

Someone else will have to step in and be witty in my absence ;)

Huge week for the Wonders. My 152nd. :hearteyes:

Nah, but seriously, congratulations on 100 matches haydo. The best thing I ever did as captain.
Frankston Rover played his 250th last week and we gave him the same respect we'll give your tiny milestone.
Yeah, but seem what you need to remember is that one of those people is Frankie, and the other is haydo.

Hi and Bye.

As I am holidaying on the Gold Coast (attending an event for Commonwealth Games) you are unlikely to hear from me much #sorrynotsorry

Are you competing?

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Hi and Bye.

Yep the best excuse I have heard to escape the beating on and off the field that was coming your way.

Average hit outs per game is the hottest stat right now. Besides I had to earn my ruck spot, that's how it works in a good side
How about average s**t song contest nominations per round? ;)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Huge week for the Wonders. My 152nd. :hearteyes:

Nah, but seriously, congratulations on 100 matches haydo. The best thing I ever did as captain.

Yeah, but seem what you need to remember is that one of those people is Frankie, and the other is haydo.

Please don't tell me what I need to remember. I have a wife already.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Back