Unofficial Preview Round 3 vs Norf - The List Manager Who Shagged Me - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Norfs Recruiter

Senior List
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This tale is eerily accurate, right down to the smallest detail.
I've constantly asked Bucks to beef up security at club meetings to keep out opposition spies, but thus far have been unable to find any security guards willing to work in exchange for free memberships.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
This tale is eerily accurate, right down to the smallest detail.
I've constantly asked Bucks to beef up security at club meetings to keep out opposition spies, but thus far have been unable to find any security guards willing to work in exchange for free memberships.
Were you offering free memberships of North Melbourne Football Club? See there’s your problem

After decades of AFL handouts; priority picks; AFL assisted emergency coach appointments; tanking for picks; horendously bad club administration, bad coaches and bad on field leadership; soft players that revolt if training camps are too hard.....

The MFC are finally ready to leave the SVU (Special Victims Unit). The ‘basket case’ of the AFL competition may finally play finals football for the first time in 12 years!

08A76EC3-7008-4D1A-9B44-18CA330CB9B6.jpeg

As if,
They will s**t their bed again and finish a credible 9th!!

Au contraire, baby.
The North Melbourne who entered the league were the end product of a number of mergers between North and Albert Park, Hotham, West Melbourne and Essendon Association FC.
North were prepared to merge with the Bombers in order to enter the VFL.
North were ready to merge with Fitzroy around the same time before the AFL stepped in.
Brayshaw was ready to send the Roos to the Gold Coast but for an unfavourable stadium deal.
That was the club not the supporters. We subsequently kicked out the board that tried to merge us with Fitzroy

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
After decades of AFL handouts; priority picks; AFL assisted emergency coach appointments; tanking for picks; horendously bad club administration, bad coaches and bad on field leadership; soft players that revolt if training camps are too hard.....

The MFC are finally ready to leave the SVU (Special Victims Unit). The ‘basket case’ of the AFL competition may finally play finals football for the first time in 12 years!

View attachment 478617

As if,
They will s**t their bed again and finish a credible 9th!!
How long has Jake had the beard for?

As opposed to free lift passes at Mt Buller?

We still get more peope to games during snow season.. what are norfies doing? Too busy banging each others wives to watch the game?

We still get more peope to games during snow season.. what are norfies doing? Too busy banging each others wives to watch the game?
Sisters, they're Tasmanian now.

So this is the one thing you have over our great club. More supporters, and that’s it.

Give me a great of culture, great administration and leadership. Club innovation and a spirit. The shinboner spirit.
Oh and we’ve never had shake the tin and beg for help cause we can’t dress ourselves or tie up our own shoelaces.

Think I would take less members any day!

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
How many coaches has Melbourne had during this 12 year 17 going on 18 game winning streak .. Look Dees fans don't despair you have your theripist you can turn to after this weekend ..... Maaaaa haaaaaaa ..

So this is the one thing you have over our great club. More supporters, and that’s it.

Give me a great of culture, great administration and leadership. Club innovation and a spirit. The shinboner spirit.
Oh and we’ve never had shake the tin and beg for help cause we can’t dress ourselves or tie up our own shoelaces.

Such great culture and leadership..

Wayne Carey.. not going to bother listing his indiscretions.

Brent Harvey.. selfish player.. selfish human..

The biggest legends of your football club fail in both culture and leadership. The shinboner spirit is not even a thing anymore. Do you even know what it means? Feel free to google if you need to lol

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Au contraire, baby.
The North Melbourne who entered the league were the end product of a number of mergers between North and Albert Park, Hotham, West Melbourne and Essendon Association FC.
North were ready to merge with Fitzroy around the same time before the AFL stepped in.
Brayshaw was ready to send the Roos to the Gold Coast but for an unfavourable stadium deal.
Bob Ansett was very fond of the Sydney Kangaroos too.
And realistically you will be merging with a club, they just won’t be an existing AFL club. It will be a powerhouse club from the Tassie Footy League. You know this is true in your heart too.

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Odd i thought we where playing North Melbourne this week, not Adelaide
To be fair it says opposition supporters welcome, doesn't state which club.

If I recall correctly mate, you took a leaf out of our book with the "box on" campaign, wiped $3 million in debt by "shaking the tin" so jog on!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Au contraire, baby.

You're confusing mergers with takeovers.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
Such great culture and leadership..

Wayne Carey.. not going to bother listing his indiscretions.

Brent Harvey.. selfish player.. selfish human..

The biggest legends of your football club fail in both culture and leadership. The shinboner spirit is not even a thing anymore. Do you even know what it means? Feel free to google if you need to lol
Do you know what finals feel like ..

Great culture? Please, Norf's repeated tanking efforts over the years, Carey's shenanigans, Scott's 'VANILLA FTW!" recruiting and gameplan have destroyed all of that.

I expect that Melbourne will be roped in to Good Friday next year, probably against Essendon, to bring some credibility to the fixture for the AFL.

Spirit of 26

Team Captain
Aug 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Bob Ansett was very fond of the Sydney Kangaroos too.
And realistically you will be merging with a club, they just won’t be an existing AFL club. It will be a powerhouse club from the Tassie Footy League. You know this is true in your heart too.

Bob Ansett asked his kid wanted he want for his birthday. “A cowboy outfit Dad” he enthusiastically replied.

So Bob bought him the North Melbourne Football Club

True story.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
What's going on with Hibbard? He's a clean ball user but they seem to be playing him out of position.

Back