Upgrade Targets, Breakevens & Heatmaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this will be locked :(

Maybe rename the thread to 'Upgrade Targets and Breakevens' ?

on topic:

few juicy options for potential early upgrades
Zerrett BE of 241
Zorko BE of 221
Murphy BE of 216
Adams BE of 202
Beams BE of 200
Menegola BE of 194
Ellis BE of 193
Houli 190
Danger BE of 181
Bont BE of 175
Hibberd BE of 175

There’s going to be some pretty good bargains coming through.

I’d imagine everyone would have Merrett lined up as their first upgrade, could be under 450k in a few weeks.

Same with Zorko and potentially Marc Murphy.

I assume u mean 550k. Merrett got tagged on the weekend I assume that will happen a lot more this year so even at that price its a bit risk.

I still have him but that is mainly due to my bias.

I need Danger in my team but its gonna be a while till I can afford him unless one of my premos goes down.

I assume u mean 550k. Merrett got tagged on the weekend I assume that will happen a lot more this year so even at that price its a bit risk.

I still have him but that is mainly due to my bias.

I need Danger in my team but its gonna be a while till I can afford him unless one of my premos goes down.
He should drop 80k this week alone.

I have a feeling this will be locked :(

Maybe rename the thread to 'Upgrade Targets and Breakevens' ?

on topic:

few juicy options for potential early upgrades
Zerrett BE of 241
Zorko BE of 221
Murphy BE of 216
Adams BE of 202
Beams BE of 200
Menegola BE of 194
Ellis BE of 193
Houli 190
Danger BE of 181
Bont BE of 175
Hibberd BE of 175

As someone who is trading beams out let me just tell you now you DON'T want him.

I'll be looking at both Zerrett and M.Crouch as upgrade targets ASAP

Wouldn't get in his current form(55 and 17) but Rockliff has a breakeven of 239, might be worth a look if he drops enough.
Yeah if he eventually builds match fitness and confidence and ends up playing on-ball, he could easily start pumping out 100s. Might drop to like $300k lol

Wouldn't get in his current form(55 and 17) but Rockliff has a breakeven of 239, might be worth a look if he drops enough.
Could be an m9 option, especially at sub 400. Will need to show he can score still though.

I just want to finish with Clayton Oliver, Dustin Martin and Paddy Dangerfield in my midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't want Danger to pump out any 150-200 scores for a few weeks. 100-140 I can deal with

My current plan is double downgrade in round round 6 or 7 (that's 3 or 4 price rises), then upgrade a rookie to Danger the following week. Would love him to be $700k or under

If there's a sign that Dahlhaus works into form in a month or so I imagine his price will be quite attractive. Expect it to be below 400k and just waiting on him giving 2 shits to see whether he would be a viable target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back