Competitions Gold Coast Suns 2018 Fantasy/SuperCoach/DreamTeam Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Suns. Hope I can ask this in here.

Witts, I had him last year and helped me a lot.
Was wondering if he has any real danger or real competition from Nichols or anyone else for that matter?

Thanks.

Good luck and hope Dew can sort your lot out.

Was wondering if he has any real danger or real competition from Nichols or anyone else for that matter?

Thanks.

If he keeps his form up, Tommy won't get a look in I would have thought.

Thanks.

only thing that might keep him out of the side besides injury would be the amount of travel that we have to do in the first half of the season. might be a bit of player management where he might skip a game or two.

I hate Dream team, forgot to hit save on my team after messing around yesterday arvo, so now have second week of Doedee warming the pine.

damn, then I will be super reliant on ENglish.... wow decisions!!!

ta exile
that's a big "if" though. he was fairly durable last year in his first near full season as a first choice ruck. only missed a small handful of games with a thumb injury from memory. dew & co will definitely want him to play all year if he can, but the travel is a slight chance of that not happening.

Where’s wright at? Thought it was gonna be a 1-2 week injury?

Also in a world were you play witts, Wright and day in the same team what’s the ruck combination most likely to be used?

Where’s wright at? Thought it was gonna be a 1-2 week injury?

Also in a world were you play witts, Wright and day in the same team what’s the ruck combination most likely to be used?
Wright seems to be touch and go every week. Seems like a niggling injury that will haunt him all season. My guess is about 2-3 weeks if all goes well. Id expect day wont ruck if all 3 are playing.

Wright seems to be touch and go every week. Seems like a niggling injury that will haunt him all season. My guess is about 2-3 weeks if all goes well. Id expect day wont ruck if all 3 are playing.
Cheers mate, hopefully 2MP can hit the ground running, I had big expectations on him this year

Cheers mate, hopefully 2MP can hit the ground running, I had big expectations on him this year
I did too. But due to the early bye i cut back on suns players in my keeper side wright is sitting in the free agent pool. If he comes good ill grab him later. But unlikely having an interrupted pre season. He'll be a sleeper for next year.

I did too. But due to the early bye i cut back on suns players in my keeper side wright is sitting in the free agent pool. If he comes good ill grab him later. But unlikely having an interrupted pre season. He'll be a sleeper for next year.
thats a lot of sleeps I need to wait then :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back