NBA 2017/18 - playoff betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Love your work chrisdon. I started this thread as I love American sports and like the NFL one, you've been consistent. I love punters and I love blokes that walk the walk not talk the talk.

It pays to be consistent. Throwing $100 your way as a gesture of good will. In god I trust.

Give me two weeks and I'll have it sorted for you.

Love your work.

Love your work chrisdon. I started this thread as I love American sports and like the NFL one, you've been consistent. I love punters and I love blokes that walk the walk not talk the talk.

It pays to be consistent. Throwing $100 your way as a gesture of good will. In god I trust.

Give me two weeks and I'll have it sorted for you.

Love your work.
Thanks man. Been a rough month or so, totals are extremely hard in NBA, finding spreads to be a little easier to hit so I think I'll stick to mostly spreads post all star.

Thanks man. Been a rough month or so, totals are extremely hard in NBA, finding spreads to be a little easier to hit so I think I'll stick to mostly spreads post all star.
No worries. You have good determination and will.

brilliant stuff:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is with the warriors "injuries"? Seems suspect to me. If they aren't legit and they're just resting guys that's incredibly risky. Houston will have home court in the West finals and should be favorites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back