Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 1 ft Noobz0r & Sarahsmiles

Remove this Banner Ad

The roast is up to the guest it is given to - and doesn't necessarily have to be a club. It can be anything in the league.

So who chose the Swamprats? I’m asking for a friend.

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
SarahSmiles : I can confirm that I am not HaroLad
Me:
7e3.jpg

have a listen and find out :)

Can we have a right of reply to this?

I think we need two sides of the story and some of the comments, I'm honestly shaking my head at this.

Can we have a right of reply to this?

I think we need two sides of the story and some of the comments, I'm honestly shaking my head at this.

Na, they pretty much nailed it.

Not sure why you’d bother wasting your time ;)

Na, they pretty much nailed it.

Not sure why you’d bother wasting your time ;)

Now we know about the #FAKENEWS trend and let's be perfectly honest, there was a lot of inaccuracy there.

As to why I'd bother, well, let's be honest, I believe that there's only one side of the story being told and we're not getting a fair go at telling our side.

Now we know about the #FAKENEWS trend and let's be perfectly honest, there was a lot of inaccuracy there.

As to why I'd bother, well, let's be honest, I believe that there's only one side of the story being told and we're not getting a fair go at telling our side.

Don’t get bitter, get better

Don’t get bitter, get better

I'm hardly bitter in the slightest.

I just believe that when the truth actually comes out, there's going to be a few with eggs on their face and I can tell you, none of them will be Swamprats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hardly bitter in the slightest.

I just believe that when the truth actually comes out, there's going to be a few with eggs on their face and I can tell you, none of them will be Swamprats.

And what is the said truth oh great wise one?

Why would we tell you?

No-one would believe us even if we did.

Well why bang on about it?

In truth I can’t even remember what it was even about :D . Clearly you have an issue with it though

Well why bang on about it?

In truth I can’t even remember what it was even about :D . Clearly you have an issue with it though

Because the truth will win out over some of these outrageous lies being leveled at us.

Because the truth will win out over some of these outrageous lies being leveled at us.

And how are we going to find out the supposed truth if no one will speak of it?

Makes no sense. You feel you’ve been wronged then spit it out man or shut up about it

And how are we going to find out the supposed truth if no one will speak of it?

Makes no sense. You feel you’ve been wronged then spit it out man or shut up about it

All in good time, but we're not going to be baited into a crapfest.

All in good time, but we're not going to be baited into a crapfest.

Well let me know when your ready to tell your side of the story Davey and I’ll be sure to mark it in my diary.

Well let me know when your ready to tell your side of the story Davey and I’ll be sure to mark it in my diary.

I've gotta run it by my PR guru Roxy. Only she can give me the publicity I need for this!

Back