Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 1 ft Noobz0r & Sarahsmiles

Remove this Banner Ad

I've gotta run it by my PR guru Roxy. Only she can give me the publicity I need for this!

Seems it’s already got more publicity than it should have.

#fakenews

Now we know about the #FAKENEWS trend and let's be perfectly honest, there was a lot of inaccuracy there.

As to why I'd bother, well, let's be honest, I believe that there's only one side of the story being told and we're not getting a fair go at telling our side.
Please, tell your side.

Seems it’s already got more publicity than it should have.

#fakenews

I deal in facts, not #fakenews

Please, tell your side.

As I said earlier, why bother? I have no desire to get into the gutter over the SFA. I've been in the gutter once before and it wasn't pleasant. I have no desire to repeat that experience.

Please, tell your side.

Think we have to wait for a leap year, a solar eclipse or St Kilda to win a flag whichever comes last

As I said earlier, why bother? I have no desire to get into the gutter over the SFA. I've been in the gutter once before and it wasn't pleasant. I have no desire to repeat that experience
All this says to me is "I don't actually have a side and am stirring s**t up for no reason".

All this says to me is "I don't actually have a side and am stirring s**t up for no reason".

You can take it how you want.

All I know is that I have the truth on my side and I stand by that.

To accuse the simmers of rigging is very disrespectful to a group of people who take time out to do something for this league.

Absolutely. Be pretty disappointed if this is where it’s leading.

To accuse the simmers of rigging is very disrespectful to a group of people who take time out to do something for this league.

I've not heard any of that talk.

Absolutely. Be pretty disappointed if this is where it’s leading.

I assure you, it's not!

Irrespective, it was an interesting podcast to listen to even if I don't agree with all the content but each to their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If last week proved anything, the sim is indeed 50/50.

Just ask the Gumbies :cool:

Can we have a right of reply to this?

I think we need two sides of the story and some of the comments, I'm honestly shaking my head at this.

We are all about the people at the SFA Podcast.

More than happy to have you on for an episode to give your side of the story.

Just to be clear, what are you disputing?

Let's work out a time to get you on for an episode and you can have right of reply!

Let's work out a time to get you on for an episode and you can have right of reply!
Great job hosting it. Had a good flow and some good topics even with the Swampie bashing.

BRAB vs RU_ has potential to be an all nighter.

So nowhere.

The Qawyers won't let me reply, unfortunately.

They feel that I'm too volatile to present our side of the story.

Fair call, come to think of it.

All future questions are to be directed to my Qawyers.

latest

Can we have a right of reply to this?

I think we need two sides of the story and some of the comments, I'm honestly shaking my head at this.
No worries, feel free to post in this thr--
As I said earlier, why bother? I have no desire to get into the gutter over the SFA. I've been in the gutter once before and it wasn't pleasant. I have no desire to repeat that experience.
Wait, what?

The Qawyers won't let me reply, unfortunately.

They feel that I'm too volatile to present our side of the story.

Fair call, come to think of it.

All future questions are to be directed to my Qawyers.

latest

We have no time for Qawyers on the Podcast.

If people want right of reply they need to man up and come on themselves and fly their own flag.

We have no time for Qawyers on the Podcast.

If people want right of reply they need to man up and come on themselves and fly their own flag.

I've been advised by my Qawyers to let this blow over. I'm too volatile and won't be giving the Swamprats a bad name.

Also as I'm not the captain, I don't have the right of reply.

I look forward to listening to future podcasts

I've been advised by my Qawyers to let this blow over. I'm too volatile and won't be giving the Swamprats a bad name.

Or I was bang on.

Too easy then.

Ant Bear care to explain what the * sportsmaniac is on about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back