14. Will Hoskin-Elliott
15. Jack Crisp
16. Bradley Hill
17. Mark Blicavs
18. Brandon Ellis
19. Dom Tyson
20. Jarrod Witts

Hanging around/on the rise:
Tory Dickson, Marley Williams, Adam Tomlinson, Jimmy Webster, Sam Frost, Alex Sexton, Jack Newnes

1. Tom Mitchell
2. Stephen Coniglio
3. Chad Wingard
4. Elliot Yeo
5. Lachie Neale
6. Taylor Adams
7. Sam Docherty
8. Nick Haynes
9. Rory Laird
10. Toby Greene

11. Devon Smith
12. Sebastian Ross
13. Jonathan Patton
14. Will Hoskin-Elliott
15. Jack Crisp
16. Bradley Hill
17. Mark Blicavs
18. Brandon Ellis
19. Dom Tyson
20. Jarrod Witts

Hanging around/on the rise:
Tory Dickson, Marley Williams, Adam Tomlinson, Jimmy Webster, Sam Frost, Alex Sexton, Jack Newnes

Hopefully the top 3 are all playing for Hawthorn in 2020.

1. Tom Mitchell
2. Elliot Yeo
3. Lachie Neale
4. Stephen Conigilio
5. Chad Wingard
6. Rory Laird
7. Sam Docherty
8. Taylor Adams
9. Will Hoskin-Elliot
10. Jack Crisp

Next 3: Seb Ross, Devon Smith, Toby Greene

Really strong draft, funny to think that GWS was dealt such a strong hard yet they have only retained 1 from the top 10.

However, it's a really good draft in terms of consistency and good-very good players.

Only 1 match winner and top 10 in the comp that is Mitchell. Crisp is probably the best medium defender in the comp right now but that doesn't really mean much. Neale, Yeo, Conigilio are all top 25 midfielders but not part of the very best.

1. Tom Mitchell
2. Elliot Yeo
3. Lachie Neale
4. Stephen Conigilio
5. Chad Wingard
6. Rory Laird
7. Sam Docherty
8. Taylor Adams
9. Will Hoskin-Elliot
10. Jack Crisp

Next 3: Seb Ross, Devon Smith, Toby Greene

Really strong draft, funny to think that GWS was dealt such a strong hard yet they have only retained 1 from the top 10.

However, it's a really good draft in terms of consistency and good-very good players.

Only 1 match winner and top 10 in the comp that is Mitchell. Crisp is probably the best medium defender in the comp right now but that doesn't really mean much. Neale, Yeo, Conigilio are all top 25 midfielders but not part of the very best.
Yeo Coniglio and even Neale and Wingard are bigger match winners than Mitchell. Sure Tom is a high production work horse but i would take either of the other four i mentioned in a school yard lineup

1.Yeo
2. Coniglio
3. Mitchell
4. Neale
5. Wingard
6. Greene
7. Laird
8. Docherty
9. Adams
10. Smith

Unlucky: Crisp, Haynes, WHE

The 09-11 draft period was terrible from an Essendon stand point with only Heppell still on our list from those drafts. Drafting poorly and losing the likes of Carlisle, Melkshem and Hibberd could be what holds us back from challenging in the immediate future.

Yeo Coniglio and even Neale and Wingard are bigger match winners than Mitchell. Sure Tom is a high production work horse but i would take either of the other four i mentioned in a school yard lineup

I’d have Yeo at the top. If I had to pick only one, he is who I’d take....

Running, ball winner, beautiful kick, goal scoring. Everything we need right now in our midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back